Ronave Christmas One-Shot

🗣️Third POV🗣️

It's One day Before Christmas Eve and Rave The District leader for Determino Was Doing Some Paperwork and Ronan His Husband, Was Helping him Go Through it all.

💛Rave's POV💜

I Was Doing Paperwork for My City and Other Districts When Ronan Came in my Office With a Stack of Papers "More Papers?" I asked and Ronan Nodded, Putting the Papers On my Desk Near Piles Of Other Approved and Rejected Papers That were In Stacks With APPROVED or REJECTED Stamped on them.

"Do you Want me To Help You with These, Rave?" Ronan asked I Looked up at him, My Eyes Softening "Of Course you can Ronan, You don't Have to ask" I said Smiling Slightly as He Sat down Beside me Picking Up a Paper And Looking Over it and Frowning.

"Ronan? What is It?" I asked as He Put down The Paper and Looked At me "Another District Wants More Magic Weapons From you, But you don't Make them anymore Unless it's Necessary" He said I Frowned too, What could They Want?.

"Stamp It, Rejected and Put it in the Pile" I said and Ronan Smiled Slightly, Relieved.

"I Won't Go Back On My Promise to You Ronan, Never" I Said Looking at Him, I Kissed him On The Cheek, Blushing slightly. "I Know, Rave That's What Drown me to you" He said Smiling at me, After A Few Minutes We Went Back to Sorting Papers and Just Quietly Talked while Doing so.

~After A Few Hours Of Sorting Papers Later~

💛Ronan's POV💛

We Had Just Finished Sorting Some Papers That I Had Brought In For Rave to Approve Or Reject, Now We Where Going to Toriel's School to Pick Up my Son Hugo.

"Dad!, Papa" Hugo said Hugging Us Both When We Got There "Hey, Hugo How are You doing? Did you Have A Good Day?" Rave Asked As We all Walked back to The Car.

"Yeah, Mrs. Toriel and Mr. Asgore Helped Me and My Other Classmates With Our Magic and Guess What?" Hugo Asked

"What?" I Asked "I Can Do This Now!" Hugo said As His Justice Magic Swirled In his Hand in a Circle, Like I Could Do, so I could Think.

"That's So Good Hugo, Do you Think you Could Show me how to Do That When We get home? Rave Asked as We Got into The Car to go home.

"Yeah, I can Papa!" Hugo Said as We Where Driving Home.

I Smiled and Thought *💭I Wonder What Rave Has Planned?*💭 I Parked the Car In The Drive Way And We all Got Out and Went into The house.

🗣️Third POV🗣️

The Family of Three Got Home, Went into the House and Ronan Went into The Kitchen to Make Dinner While Rave went to Help his Husband Cook it.

Hugo Was Sitting on the Couch Playing Mario Kart as He Waited for dinner to be done So They could Eat and Then Put up Decorations For Christmas and a Tree.

~In the Kitchen~

Ronan Was Making Banana Bread and Cookies For Desert While Rave Was Making Spaghetti for Dinner.

Ronan Just Took Out the Banana Bread When He Felt Arms Wrap Around him and Rave's Head On his Shoulder. "Rave? Are you Done Making Dinner?" "Mhm, Could You help me With My Magic As Well Later?" He asked, Ronan Blinked But Said "Sure I Can, Do you Want help with your Perseverance and Your Justice Magic Too?" "Mhm After Hugo Helps Me Control it Better" He Replied.

~Later, After Dinner~

💛Rave's POV💜

Hugo and I Where In his Room, Hugo Showing Me how To Get Better Control of My Justice Magic and Me Showing Him How to Build His Own toy Gun So He didn't Have to Use his Sling shot all the time.