04

——

——

In the quiet dance of moments, trust blooms silently, a delicate flower nurtured by comfort, and love tiptoes in, leaving footprints on the heart, unnoticed until it becomes an undeniable presence.
——
Y/n P.O.V.

It's been a few months since the battle of New York, a few months since I landed a job as a S.H.E.I.L.D. I'm currently making food for me and my roommate who also shares the same job as me. Speaking of my roommate, they opened their bedroom door and made their way to the coffee set I had made for the both of us.

"Mornin." She mumbled to me knowing I wasn't going to g to give her a verbal response other than a nod. I continued to make our breakfast which consisted of egg, bacon, and toast. I didn't make a lot since I don't normally eat breakfast, plus I had a cup of coffee so the liquid made me a bit full.

"You know one of these days I'm going to get a morning from you." The forest eye woman spoke as she took her seat on the bar stool sipping her coffee. I fixed her a plate of the breakfast I made and placed it in front of her, fixing a smile on my face.

"I hope you know it almost twelve, so why should I give a good morning back when it's already the afternoon? Some special spy you are Ms. Romanoff." I teased at her and went to the living room to watch some news, today was our day off since we just came back from a week long mission last night.

"It's called human decency, also we just came back from a mission a couple hours ago." She grumbled while taking a bite from her bacon, she turned to look at me but I payed no mind since my eyes were focused on the weather today.

Only then where my senses alerted when I felt the couch dip next to me, I glanced to see Natasha sitting next to me coffee placed on the coffee table infront of us and the plate placed over her lap.

I looked back at the tv to see it changed to some ads, "I've got a question, which I probably won't and answer since you hardly speak." Natasha started, I felt her shift in her seat, giving her my undivided attention I turned my body to her.

"Since you are this Avatar, can't you like change the weather or something. Like let's say it's raining can't you do some wrist mojo and make it sunny?" I couldn't help but laugh at this, like fully laugh at what this assassin had just said.

"Ms. Romanoff, I'm the Avatar master of all elements, the gateway between human and spirit world. I'm not God." I explained to her, she seemed to have a tint of redness on her cheek before nodding an acceptance to my answer.

"You should laugh more, it's cute" she muttered loud enough for me to barely hear, she then turned back to the tv. I was too focused on what she had said than what was showing on the tv, whatever she said had some type of an effect on me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn my head to be faced with a bitten piece of bacon. I looked to see Natasha giving me a small smirk, I just gave her a confused look on what she wanted me to do.