CHAPTER III

Geno: hey there. UF papyrus, right? Thanks for coming.
UFPap: I- oh. You're welcome.
Geno: so we saw that fight between you and your bro. You alright?
UFPap: Ergh. I guess I'm not doing well.
Creator: LETS CUT THROUGH THE POLITE SHIT.
Geno: I DONT CARE HOW YOURE DOING.
I saw how you were treating UF Sans during your "conversation".
I don't know UF Sans well. But if he's anything like ME, his brother obviously means THE WORLD TO HIM.
Appreciate and love him, and treat him like he deserves because you never know when he can be ripped from your life.
Creator: so damn GO APOLOGIZE. For his sake, and yours.
**sigh** glad we had this chat...
——————————————————
Creator: I guess I'll just lay down for a while glad I'm not aloud to have egg nog this time of year... so many people spike it I just don't have it...
Blue: hey! Human!
Creator: uh yeah, what do you need blue?
Blue: I want you to come see some of my friends!
Creator: I thought I already knew everyone here? Did someone come in late?
Blue: Nope! They just didn't want to come out I think you know one of them... they're in the kitchen and you can chill out there, human!
Creator: thanks a lot I need that rest I had a bit too much hot chocolate earlier, so. yeah I do need to lay down...
——————————————————
A/N
Sorry this one's a bit shorter than the others I just didn't know where to insert the creator into certain scenes so this is what I can do for right now buh bye!!