Feelings

Tony:
When y'all landed he took of his suit and while doing so you saw tony, but when you look or hug him or even talk to him you feel butterflies in your stomach. It makes you feel complete.

Hey sweetheart you know its rude to stare. You realized that you were staring and blush.

Sorry... You smiled and walked to the kitchen to get a drink.

Clint:
When you woke up you saw you weren't in the hospital anymore, someone's room and you got worried that it was someone you didn't now. When that's when you remembered Clint was next to you holding your hand at the hospital and guessed it was his house and relaxed a little bit. You got butterflies in your stomach thinking the nice thing Clint did for you to confirm it was him their was a picture of you and him beside the bed.

Steve:
You woke up with a start and pain in you throat. You looked over and saw Steve looking at you with a smile on his face.

Good morning (y/n) how does your neck feel?

It hurts. can you give me some painkillers?

Sure. And he handed you some painkillers. When he gave them to you he lightly brushed his finger on the palm of your hand and you felt electricity run threw you hand and you loved the feeling. That's when you found out the feelings you had for him.

Bucky:
After he left you felt this electric sensation go through your body and you were happy. He cared enough to do this for you and it made you feel special and you loved that. You noticed you were thinking about him a lot and realized you had feelings for him.

Bruce:
It felt good to be worried about by someone who cares about you and you do the same for him like when doesn't go to to sleep and just stays up all night working. Just to get him out of the lab and to bed you stay up with him which eventually makes him go to bed.

Thor:
After he was finished he went to take a shower. While he was you were thinking of him holding your hand while cleaning the wounds. While he was you also remember that electric feeling when he was holding it and smiled.

Loki:
While you were cuddling you realized that you were the happiest girl the world has seen and wished to stay like this forever with the man you cared about. And now you know he cares about you.

A/n
Hope you enjoyed this and read my other story love never fails(a Loki love story) comment!