𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

Emiliana's pov

"The realest bitches get treated the worst" well at least that's what my grandma told me. I never believed that until I experienced it. At 20 years old I was engaged and getting dogged out. What happened you asked? Let me tell you!

——————————2 Weeks before————————-

"Where you going after the mall?" My sister inquired on the phone.

"I was thinking of going dress shopping downtown, You know 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒔 be having the best colors". I answered already imaging the brides maid dresses I can buy.

"Why you planning the wedding so fast. You just got engaged 3 weeks ago". She was questioning me like this wasn't the love of my life. I knew my sister didn't like him, but he's what's best for me. The way he talks, acts, and treats me is better than any man in the world has.

"Flo, it's never too early for wedding planning. I don't want to be engaged forever like you and what's his face" I responded back with a bit a sass.

"His name is ELLIS boo. And we've been engaged a year. That's not much" she laughed.

"Hold on sis, my man calling" I quickly lied to avoid this impending argument.

"Whatever boy, my break over anyways" she giggled at her own cringe joke

"Love you" both of us said at the same time as I hung up.

"Sorry bae" I said to no one in particular. Just covering myself from the lie.

Me and my sister are best friends. But when it comes to our men. Let's just say don't let it come to our men.

I parked my car in front of the store. Glancing at myself in the rearview mirror, fixing my lipgloss. "I love my lips" I continued to talk to myself.

I search for my wallet in my armrest only to come up empty handed. "Damn I must've forgot it" I sighed irritably with myself. "Now I gotta go home to get it, what a waste of gas"

I pulled into the driveway only to notice a red Honda Civic parked in my usual spot. "Now it's one thing to have this ugly ass car, but it's another to park in my spot". I step out my car and walk into my house, only to smell a foul stench. "Is he tryna burn our house down" I question to myself before rushing into the kitchen to turn off the stove.

"LIAM" I yelled out repeatedly only to get an echo of my own voice in return. "Now I know he home. I'm pretty sure he has company" I whispered to myself, walking upstairs.

"Liam" I called out again before open my bedroom door

I stood there flabbergasted as I watched my fiancé on top of another woman in my own bed. My brain was struggling to comprehend what was happening in front of my eyes. The man I gave my heart and soul to wasn't being faithful to me.

"EM WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" he yelled quickly rolling off the bed as if he wasn't messing around in our BED

"YOU MEAN IN MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE?" I looked at him in disbelief as I punched him hard in his jaw. "Get the fuck out" I quickly said after, watching him clutch his jaw. "And take this your bitch with you"