𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶 - 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗵𝗲𝗺

Full Name: Halitus Novenski

Gender + Pronouns: Male, He/Him

Age (17-18): 18

Birthday: October 3

Sexuality: Panromantic

Personality: He seems like a very boring person, and speaks in an almost monotone voice. He doesn't talk much and his quiet nature is pretty off-putting. He isn't shy but also isn't too social. He doesn't like to show too much emotion, and it feels strange for him to express himself.

[Looks shown above because Wattpad's image thingy in the app is too stressful]

Outfits: Literally plain hoodies, jeans, and a mask. He doesn't like to wear anything too flashy or makes him stand out. He wears a mask to hide his face in case he starts crying again, and feigns illness if anybody asks (terrible actor by the way).

Power: Omnikinesis/Reality Warping; the ability to control anything and everything that exists, right down to quarks and gluons.

Defect: Using his powers stops him from feeling any human emotion, and those feelings eventually build up to a climax point in which he'll abruptly break down.

Likes: Soft and fluffy textures, fixing and tampering mechanics, building things with his power, sweets (would die for sweets and pastries), listening to music with his headphones at full blast, swimming (so when he has his breakdowns, he can easily cry underwater without anybody seeing)

Dislikes: His random breakdowns happening in public spaces, having too many eyes on him, being touched without permission

Strengths: His powers, his smarts, his mechanics

Weaknesses: His lack of understanding in basic emotions, weak social skills, random breakdowns

Worst Fear: Having his emotional state being exposed to a large group of people

Backstory: will write after my laptop is back 🤧

Quotes 》》》

"I feel...every...single...molecule."

"..."

"...okay."