𝟎𝟏|| 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Tyla was a loner in school walked by herself , talked by herself , ate lunch by herself she did everything herself

Tyla was a loner in school walked by herself , talked by herself , ate lunch by herself she did everything herself. She enjoys being alone everybody was either too loud or too messy.she was the the only child growing up. Tyla was currently at her locker preparing for her next class, science. In the middle of closing her locker she heard the be ring. When she hear the bell she starts jogging down the hallway because you had 2 minutes to get to class , and if you don't make it on time you'll get an demerit. And honestly Tyla mama didn't pay tuition just for her daughter not to get every single bit of education.

Good Afternoon Mr. Barkley. Tyla spoke to the elder man.

Great Afternoon Miss. Yung.  Mr. Barkley spoke.

Mr. Barkley was definitely one of Tyla's favorite teachers , although he was old he surely was fun. Tyla took a look around the class and seen to desk next to each other. Not just one desk was like this but TWO.

Great people. Tyla whispered amongst herself.

Yoo Mr. B. She heard a voice.

That particular voice belonged to no other than DUSTIN LONG.

Boy pull up your pants. Mr. Barkley said.

Yessir. Dustin said pulling them up just a little.

Dustin was going to sit with his bestfriend Brandt but Mr. Barkley quickly shut that down.

Aht , Dustin long sit with Tyla Yung. Mr. Barkley said.

Who is that? Dustin asked.

I raised my hand.

Ohh gotchu. Dustin said making his way to me.

Times like this is wish i had weed i know im only 13 but weed isn't that bad. Plus your already trying to judge me but ya mama probably was doing crack in the 80's, im not really a people person some are tolerable but I don't know about dustin. As i was in a trance i felt eyes burning into my soul. It no other that dustin long scanning me up and down.

Can i help you? I asked him.

Nah, but yo fit is nice tho.

Oh thanks? I questioned.

Today Tyla classified her outfit as bummy. Some baggy jeans, and b.b simone belt, a croptop and a beanie. She had her loose curls out.

And that is the big bang theory! Mr

And that is the big bang theory! Mr. Barkley explained.

Just then the bell rung.

Finally. Tyla said.

Ty packed her bags up and zoomed out the class. This was her last and final class. But sadly Tyla rode the van and the van driver was Anna Kone's Mother. Nothing was wrong with that but Tyla founded Maya and Anna a little weird. But Maya's brother SHUJI IS VERY HOT in Tyla's eyes.

Heyy yall. So like i did a Dustin book before called "l@me" but I didn't really like it. Anyways tell me if y'all like it or not.