𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡

- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝

standing at my doorstep. standing at my doorstep... MY doorstep. why am i so nervous to enter my own home. my palms started to sweat as i rubbed them onto my cargos, looking down at my fluffy crocs. i sighed. i texted jidion what time i was going to be home, as i stupidly forgot my key, that has most likely been handed over to jade now. arseholes.

the door suddenly flung open and shut in the blink of an eye. suddenly someone was hugging me, but also pulling me away from the house. my house. the house i shared ownership for. the house that has my stuff in it. the tainted windows i paid for. arseholes.

"lala. i'm so glad your safe." a voice said to me. sounded sad, or empathetic, or.. whatever. 

"i'm fine. good, even. you know what? spectacular. actually no-" my voice croaked. everything suddenly hit me. guilt rushed over me. but also a wave of sadness. emptiness. loneliness. abandonment. 

"stop. look, lala. you really fucked this up, and-" he tried to tell me. the air around me stilled. my head was spinning. my brain stopped the sound waves of his voice coming through my-

a bit fucking dramatic, alana, you just zoned out.

"i didn't want to waste my money. neither did mio. it's not even like we slept in the same bed?" lie. "everyone is over-reacting. and kicking me out of a house i own?" i scoff. crossing my arms, "jid, you just don't get it because they are putting their ideas through your head." i tell him.

"i know lala. i know- wait. what was that about kicking you out?" he asks, confused. 

"what do you mean? jade messaged me telling me she was told to take all my stuff out of my room and to tell me not to come back. the only reason i'm back here is to try to get my stuff and see you." i tell him, eyebrows furrowing as i explain.

"lala. no one has even gone as far as suggesting to kick you out. jade did suggest, but they all immediately say no. they said as much as they are pissed right now, they could never do that to you." he sighs, rubbing his forehead.

i furrow my eyebrows. arseholes? or arsehole.

i push past him, heading to the door, banging on it. in a matter of time, the door slowly opened.

"alana.." he murmured. saying my name as if it disgusted him.

nope. arseholes.