Chapter 1: SFIT

"Ok. F/c cap to hide my cat ears? Check! Long black lab coat to hide my tail? Check! Talking to myself for no apparent reason? Check! Alright I'm ready to go!"

You had just got accepted to SFIT. You got in with an online survey that no one had ever passed. You were quite a clever one in robotics. Finally you could meet real people in an actually school!

You headed to SFIT, whistling on your way there. People roamed the streets, cars passed by, leaves were blowing in the wind, and you finally felt like a normal person.

"SFIT, here I come!" You yelled out to the world, continuing on your "journey to a normal life" as you like to call it.

After a few minuets of walking, you found yourself facing a huge building. "Woah... so this is SFIT" you murmured.

You ran inside with a huge smile on your face, exited as ever. "HELLO WORLD, Y/N'S HERE!"

Your smile faded as you realized everyone was staring at you with an eyebrow raised. Whoops...

"Sorry people! You can go back to your dingledoofers and whatchamacallits! Don't mind me..." You said nervously.

Everyone went back to what they were doing. You sighed. "I gotta learn not to yell things out in public..."

"You sure do."

"Gah!" You yelled, startled by the sudden voice.

You turned around, looking at a boy around your age with raven black hair. "Geez, you startled me!"

The boy laughed nervously. "Sorry."

He then looked at you again and realized something. "Hey, are you the new girl... um, Y/N L/N?"

Now this creeped you out. 'He knows my name...? Talk about creepy! Who the heck is this guy? A stalker or something?' You thought.

"Yea... that's me." You said.

"Oh, well the professor told me to give you this since he was busy." He held out a sheet of paper with printed writing.

You quickly took the paper from the boy and read it.

To Y/n L/n,

Welcome to SFIT! As you know, this is a school of inventions! You'll have your own lab and every month, we'll expect you to make something new! Teachers will go around and see as your work progresses. Your lab number is 210. I hope you enjoy the institute!
From, Professor Coulghan

''Oh... so that's how this kid knew my name.' You thought.

"Hey, my lab is lab 209! Yours is right next to mine!" He said excitedly.

"Oh, cool." You said as you continued to reread the paper in case you missed anything,

You then saw a hand reach out to you. "So, hi, I'm Hiro!"

You looked up at the boy with messy black hair. He was smiling at you with a little tooth gap. 'Oh gawd he's so cute!'

Before you could respond, a giant marshmallow walked over next to Hiro. "Hello, I am Baymax. You're personal healthcare companion." You raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, Y/n meet Baymax!" Hiro said looking up at the chubby robot.

"Woah..." You said, walking up to him and poking his belly. "Did you make him?"

"Actually my brother did. He goes to SFIT too." Hiro said proudly.

That's so cool! What does he do?" You asked looking up at Baymax.

"Just watch. Baymax, scan Y/N." Your eyes widened at what Hiro had said. If that thing scanned you... oh no.

"Wait! Don't-"

"Scan complete." The robot quickly said to your dismay. "Y/n seems to be a-"

"HUNGRY!" You shouted before the robot could finish. Hiro raised an eyebrow at you, confused to why you yelled that out.

"Yyyyyyup! I-I'm really hungry! I could go for some lunch right now, how 'bout you guys?" Hiro ignored what had just happened, thinking it was just "girl problems".

"Yea, sure, how about you Baymax?" Hiro asked, looking towards Baymax.

"I am a robot. I cannot eat." Baymax clarified.

You laughed slightly. "Oh well, you can come with us anyway Baymax."

"Alright."

AT LUNCH

You were currently eating a f/f with a f/d while Hiro was opening his lunch box. As soon as he opened it, your eyes widened. "Your lunchbox is filled with...................... gummy bear packs?"

"Don't judge me." He said sternly as he popped a gummy bear into his mouth.

You raised your hands in the air. "Ok, I'm not judging...." You laughed a bit on the inside as he had already finished one gummy bear pack in less than a minute.

"Hey Hiro?"

"Yea?" He said with a mouth full of gummy bears. You stared at the lacks in awe. 'It wouldn't hurt to ask him for one, right?' You thought.

"Could I maybe.... have one?" You asked.

Hiro looked at you, then back to his gummy bears, hesitating. "Uhhhh..."

"Just one!" You pleaded.

Hiro glanced at you, which he shouldn't have done. You were making the cutest puppy dog face Hiro had ever seen. Hiro sighed.

You hugged him, purring slightly. "THANK YOU!" You yelled out as you took a gummy bear and popped it into your mouth.

Hiro was flustered, blushing like crazy with his eyes wide. You had no idea what affect you had on him. His heart felt like it was about to pump out of his chest, and his hands were sweaty.

You looked at Hiro with an eyebrow raised, who was as red as a tomato dipped in ketchup and covered in red paint.

"Hey Hiro, you ok? Your burning up." You said putting a hand on his forehead. He flinched at your touch.

"I-I'm fine." He said, stuttering.

"Ok, I'm gonna head back to my lab, ok?" You said.

"Ok." He said calming down a bit. You left the cafeteria, leaving him flustered. 'Why is my heart beating so fast? Did I just have a heart attack or something? Jeez...' He thought to himself.

AFTER LUNCH

You were working on something in your lab. It was supposed to be some sort of new type of fighting bot, but for some reason it wouldn't function well. You thought for a bit. "Maybe Hiro could help..."

AN: Hey guys! Behold this... somewhat of a cliffhanger! I'll write more soon! On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this chapter? I honestly think it sucked. *throws Hiro plushies at audience* Word count: 1063

Peace Out!
-Dj