IV

1/8/24
———————————————————————————

'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧, 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙝𝙢𝙢, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.

🇪🇸 M A D R I D S P A I N 🇪🇸

                 🇪🇸  M A D R I D      S P A I  N  🇪🇸

10: 53 PM

10: 53 PM

I SAT in the living room of Stacey's house waiting for her to finish dressing up in her room as I had worn a long light sky blue dress which had been snipped half way down on the right side not to much to enough to show my legs which wore my silver heels not to much for a decent night out if I were to be honest I hadn't gone out in a few months not even to game party's just win one and head straight home lay in my bed and scroll it'd been a simulation at that point plus the crying even more if I had lost the game and the notifications appearing on my screen if it weren't for the other ones of course it'd been something way worse than that.

"Like it?" Stacey said stepping out in her hip length white dress that showed her curves and I watched her but couldn't help but feel a pulse of jealousy in my heart looking at her "Love it" I said as she smiled and nodded "You know Rey" Stacey said as she plucked her dress around looking in the mirror "Hm?" Reya said continuing to scroll through her phone before she looked up to give the girl who had just turned around in front of her full attention.

"Don't you feel it's weird that Vini asked you out instead of directly to me?" Stacey asked in the type of voice that made it seem like they had just got into an argument a few days ago but it hadn't been brought up and they had just acted normal and hadn't spoke about it till now, once she said that a sort of tension built up in the room a silence from both parts especially Reya who had felt offended at some sort of degree from what Stacey had said.