.𝟎𝟏.

"Ouch

"Ouch." You tripped as you were walking upstairs to get to the next game. You turned around slightly to make sure you didn't drop anything. Then, After seeing that you hadn't dropped anything you walked back up the stairs into the lobby for the next game.

You looked around seeing if you could spot anybody you knew "Not her, I don't even know who the fuck that is" You make comments to yourself as you slowly analyzed each person. You finished looking at everybody, finding nobody familiar in the crowd. As you took a deep breath you heard...

"Game Will Commence Now, Please Stay In Arena"

"Game Name: Tag."

You sighed with relief hearing the name of the game, tag. As a child you were always the fastest, fastest in your class, fastest in your family. But you knew these games weren't about strength they could also be about strategy. You looked up at the big bright screen, squinting your eyes a bit from how bright

"5 Of Spades,

"Rules and directions"

-"Avoid Whoever is "It".

-"Discover The button(s) and press them before the time limit ends."

-"If failed to complete the game, the building will explode."

-"Time Limit: 30 Minutes."

"Game Will Commence Now."

You ran, as fast as you could, opening every door you saw only for failure. Then before you knew it, you were on the top floor. You saw a strange man with his hood up. You stared at him for a good 5 seconds before he slowly turned around. Once he turned around you whispered to yourself "Whatever" before running to the opposite end of the roof. You took a glance at everybody getting shot, flinching at every loud "bang.". You analyzed every person there, and you slowly turned around once more to look at the guy with the hood on.

You took a gulp turned around and ran to the end of the roof, looking at all the floors below you, then you hung yourself from the roof and jumped down a floor, hanging onto a pipe. You swung your body around and got off the pipe. You looked up at the hooded guy once more, only to find him already looking at you. You waved and looked away to quickly break the awkwardness.

You ran around the whole building, avoiding all close calls of getting killed. As you were running, you bumped into a guy. Looked to be a teenager with messy hair and a yellow and white shirt. "hey" you said before grabbing him and pulling him into a room, You put your finger over your mouth to signal for him to be quiet, and you pointed to the door to have him understand that "it" was outside. Once the coast was clear you both slowly walked out and he looked and you and said "Arisu" while nodding his head up hintng at your name. "Y/n," you said. As you were about to leave he said "Thanks y/n" You turned back and smiled at him while running up the stairs to the next floor.

You ran and ran then made a stop for breath only to turn and see a fire extinguisher. then ding an idea came to your head. As a kid, you were always perceptive, and intelligent and could easily solve things. So when you first saw the horse masks that "it" was wearing you had the idea of blocking their vision and their airway. As you stared at the fire extinguisher you heard a voice that gave you shivers. "10 Minutes Remaining".

Everybody went into panic mode. Running around like chickens with their heads cut off. You tried your best to remain calm. You grabbed onto the pipe that was hanging from the level you were on. You spun your body around it once to try and power your body up, then on the second spin. "Boom" you had broken the glass. You quickly jumped off the pipe and grabbed it. You hung it off your shoulders and you snuck up behind "it" and jumped on its shoulders knocking it out with the fire extinguisher. You dragged "it" to an empty room and at the perfect time, the guy you met arisu screamed "I FOUND IT!!" and proceeded to say the room number, and floor. Then again went on the voice "5 Minutes Remaining" You never went to the room or the floor Arisu screamed about. You stayed put in the room with "it" knocked out. Then as "it" slowly woke up you used the fire extinguisher on it, putting it through one of the 2 holes in the mask, making it unable to breathe. Then you RAN out of the room and shut the door looking for everyone. But as you begin running you hear the voice.

"Game Completed, Visa's have been updated."

This wasn't the first game you've played in, and it wasn't your last. As you were walking out of the arena you saw the hooded man, but this time he didn't have his hood on. You walked up to Arisu and said, "Your first game?" he replied "Nah, 2nd game"... "Nice" As you were walking away, you almost tripped, but low and behold a guy caught you, it was a blonde guy with a colorful cardigan on. He brought you up "Thanks," you said, and he replied "Welcome, karube by the way" "Y/N" you responded. Karube winked at you before going back to his friends. And then you left, back to search for a place to stay the night.