Chapter three

Izukus POV

I hope he got the message.  I lay on the ground, bleeding. They found the phone and beat me harshly for it, before taking it away. Maybe this all is a punishment  because i'm quirkless. People like me shouldn't be around. To be honest? If I ever get out of here, I don't think I would survive with myself. Suddenly I hear yells and people running. I stand up, dizzy from all the blood. I was scared another beating was on its way, so I prepared to fight. 

Aizawas POV

I run down the doors, police dealing with the scientists. All the evidence we need was found when we saw a kid getting forced to Ingest some drug. Poor kid. How am I supposed to know who this kid is? I didn't ask his name or anything. I opened another door, being met with a kid prepared to fight. As soon as he saw me, all I saw was the look of terror on his face. "Y.. your Erasurehead." He said. I nod and tell him to follow me. I started to run out the door but the kid didn't follow me. "I...I can't. I'll be punished and I don't want to bleed more.." The kid said feeling his head, which I noticed had blood coming from it. "Kid what's your name?" I ask, concerned. "Number 7." He responds, almost like hes been programmed to say it. "No your real name kiddo." I ask. He thinks for a moment. "I think.. Izuku? That's what Ms. Linda called me." Izuku replies. "Izuku I wont let anyone else hurt you okay? Did Ms. Linda hurt you at all?" I ask the boy, creeping closer to him. He shakes his head "No no. Ms Linda is the one who gave me the phone to call you." He says, trying to slime but just can't. Poor kid. "Well Izuku, how about you follow me and I make sure no one hurts you. Can you walk?" I ask the boy. He limps over to me, almost falling. I catch him and together, we walk out of this hell hole as he called it. 

A/N: Sorry this is so short! I'm slowly loosing motivation lmao.