turtle and snake pt 3

This was requested by EbullientRetro13.

___________________________________

Jiger and Barugon where teaming up to take out Gamera.

"Hey, what's up, pal?" Jiger asked Barugon as she walked into his cave.

"I'm good" Barugon replied. "How about you?" He asked.

"I'm also doing good. And I got some news about Gamera" Jiger chuckled.

"Really. What type of news?" Barugon asked.

"Well, Gamera got into a tough fight with a super Gyaos and is super weakened from it" Jiger said.

"And if we fight him now, we have an upper hand" Barugon thought out loud.

"Exactly" Jiger laughed.

The two started to make a quick plan to fight/kill Gamera.

Meanwhile, Gamera woke up. When he did, he saw vines warped over his wounds. He guessed that Garasharp did it. He got up to walk outside where Garasharp and the kids were.

"Hey Gara, how's it going?" Gamera asked with a smile as he walked to Garasharp.

"Good" she said. "Are you ok?" Garasharp asked, turning to Gamera.

"Well, I'm doing better. Thank you" Gamera happily said while looking up at her.

"Gammy, Gammy, can you tell us the fight" Rocky shouted to Gamera as he and his sister were making their way to their mother and Gamera.

When the two kids made it to them, Gamera kneeled down to the kids. Gamera told the two who he fought. When Gamera was done, he noticed that Rosy seemed worried.

"What's wrong, Rosy?" Gamera asked softly.

"I don't want you to die" Rosy suddenly said.

"Rosy, I won't die" Gamera chuckled.

"Promise?" Rosy asked.

"I promise" Gamera smiled.

After some more comforting, the kids went back to playing. Garasharp noticed that Gamera looked confused while looking at the vines around his body.

"You ok there Gamera?" Garasharp asked. "You look confused" she added.

"Well, I'm not a deep sleeper so how you got me bandaged up is beyond me" Gamera letting out a chuckle.

"I don't know how you manage to sleep through me doing aswell" Garasharp laughed.

Back with Jiger and Barugon, they were summing up.

"Ok. Find Gamera, we both fight him, then he dies. Got it" Barugon joked.

"Wow, what a way to summarize a plan" Jiger laughed.

"And now we have to find him or find a way for him to come to us, right?" Barugon planned.

"Right. I think I may know where he might be" Jiger told Barugon.

"Where?" Barugon asked.

"This one island. We can have the fight there or a nearby island because I am not in the mood for the human metal birds" Jiger told him.

"Ok cool. An island fight it is" Barugon joyfully said.

The two started on their path to find Gamera. During that, Gamera felt an overwhelming sense of dread.

"Garasharp. I feel a sense of dread" Gamera whispered.

"Is it another super Gyose again, I will..." Garasharp started to say before getting cut off.