Chapter 9 The plan.

Ever since Harry and tom almost kissed but got ruined by abaraxas they had the biggest problem
People tried to make them kiss.
Tho this has never happened which was amazing for tom and Harry but that didn't mean people would stop doing it to the fact a group was made the group was named "The plan"it concluded Druella walburga and other students what they do is they try to get Harry and tom to kiss but it never really worked as Harry tom liked to not always be together but still they loved each other and plus it was only in the morning but they always visit each other at the end of the day to go talk at that time they druella and walburga and the others in they're group would always be asleep or in their dorm so that was a go go  for tom and Harry as they wouldn't try to make them kiss, tho druella slept late one night and saw Harry walking to the Slytherin dorms and met with tom she was shocked and told walburga They were static because of this and since they had this amazing discovery they would plan that at the night of November twenty they will sneak up at them and make them kiss this plan was settled by the two and they will be ready for this but they need some items to do this so tom and Harry don't know they only need is a invisibility cloak but how it was hard to find but they had just the person orion.they paid him to go steal some invisibility cloaks and Orion said alright they were static when they heard this with a grin on their face like they were evil..as days go by Harry and tom start to notice that druella and walburga plus their group stopped trying to make them kiss and they started to meet up always but as they didn't know the biggest surprise will come to them as so.
(Wait for part 2)