Chapter 7

Turns out my Rose's are not that innocent 🥲
But anyways, let's see what gonna happen
------------------------------------------------------------
Ashton's POV

I arrived at school,seeing my friends I was overjoyed,when they saw me they all ran and hugged me,I almost fell on the ground but thanks to my balance,I was able to handle them. My headache was something else,they saw my face and told me I was red like a tomato.

I didn't see myself in the mirror,so I guess they were telling the truth. They started asking me questions on if was okay,did something happen at home. I didn't know how to answer that,but I did and told them everything."Oh my,Ash why don't you tell your mates at least" Antonio asked me with clear worry in his voice. "Uhmm I only met them Yesterday Ant,and what will they do if I told them what happened yesterday?" I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

The classes today weren't that bad,but I kept zoning out,I was clearly pale by now I'm pretty sure."ton..Ash..Ashton" I slightly jumped at the calling,it was Mr Johnson calling me. He looked at me with a question look,he asked if I was ok,and I nodded, I'm clearly not ok,now that I realize that.
Soon the lesson ended and I took my time packing my stuff,Mr Johnson called me again,I looked at his direction and oh boy was he handsome. I started blushing.

He asked me about what happened yesterday when I was at home,I looked around and said "nothing happened,my mother signed the divorce papers and left for her new beginning" I simply said,leaving what happened in the living room,I didn't want to spill everything out.

He looked at me and nodded clearly not satisfied with my answer and seeming to know that, that's not all that happened yesterday,but he didn't push it.

The day went by slowly as this headache started to become worse,as after school was around the corner,I started packing and the bell rang indicating that school was over for today. I walked home,not wanting anything to disturb me.

I got home,scared what might happen to me

-----------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this, it's getting interesting

But the next chapter will have beatings,abuse and starvation,be warned

Please vote and comment for more
Stay safe and healthy my Roses 😘 ❤️

-Rose