4.

After a long few hours of sleep only one of the two of the sleeping pair would wake up and that is Kazuha.
The blond almost forgot he fell asleep in the bed with Scaramouche so when he opens his eyes he realizes he is holding the other close in his arms.
Slowly unraveling his arms from around the sleeping Scaramouche his body he would slowly sit up to not wake the other.
Looking down at the sleeping man he held moments ago he sees he is all curled holding onto the blanket and from his rather aggressive self when awake he now seems more so adorable then anything else.
Kazuha couldnt help but smile and tuck the other back in the moment it feel like he is still being held before he would head out of the room and walk to Beidou after having fixed some of his hair.
"have the winds been kind to us thus far? How close are we to Liyue?"
He asks while he takes a apple from a crate and bites down into it.

The woman looks out ahead and they can see the Jade Chamber in the air from this far "we are nearly there. You can wake up your friend. Although at night we just arrived for lantern Rite so tomorrow the lanterns and all go up in the air." She said and turns to look at Kazuha yet she noticed something.
She reaches out and plucks a dark blue hair from Kazuha his clothes.

The blond smiles up at her giving her a nod signaling he has taken in all the information and thanks her for telling him. "It may be the first time for him seeing that. The first lantern rite of people always is a magical one."
He said and takes another bite from the apple.

"Kid...just keep a close eye on him still. I still don't know if he is trouble yes or no-...AH speak of the devil! How did you sleep kid?" Beidou asks watches Scaramouche approach them.

He didn't say anything and just walks past them to sit on the edge of the ship to look at the view.
Beidou was about to call out to him to let him know it is not kind to ignore somebody yet Kazuha holds her arm gently to signal her to not say anything; thus she remains silent.
The blond approaches the other and would sit down on the edge of the boat besides him looking where he is looking "You have never been to Liyue before have you?" He asks even though he already knows the awnser to that.

Scaramouche was a little lost in thought having tear stained cheeks as he perhaps had a nightmare like usual.
The sun rising from behind the mountains is a beautiful sight to see but when the sun is out and shining in his eyes he did not look away.
"No. Childe is here so I avoid anywhere he is"

"Childe? I did not know you two were acquainted?"

Scaramouche scoffs and looks away to look at the water crash against the ship below. "He is despicable..."
Keeping his awnsers short because of the nightmare he just had, which still had him spooked, he would slowly turn to look at Kazuha seeing him stare ahead. The man looks quite attractive with the wind blowing trough his robes and hair with the sun making his red eyes look so bright.
Scaramouche saw the beauty of the other although he did not care or feel anything about it as he just would look away again.

Arriving near the harbor Scaramouche would stand up on the railing of the ship looking at the beauty of Liyue harbor when they arrive and all the festive things being around. "I presume it doesn't always look like this?"
He asks a little amazed.
There is a hint of excitement and wonder in his eyes but no smile appears on his face.

Kazuha sees the look and he cannot help but smile standing up on the railing besides him "no. The streets are much more busy and there are more fun activities to do. Go on"
When Kazuha said that last little bit of his sentence Scaramouche didn't hesitate to fly over to the docks so that he can land and explore Liyue harbor on his own before the others could get off the ship.

Everybody looked at him because this is a new face they have not seen before and as he walks trough the streets of the harbor his hat makes sure people keep their distance from him as he would walk, a soft smile creeping onto his face.
He is enjoying it here so far until somebody on accident knocks his hat off and now the thing that keeps people away from him is gone so people bump against him much more and on accident would touch him when walking past.
Scaramouche his breaths becomes irregular and his chest heaved up and down, but then he feels his hand be grabbed and he got pulled in a alleyway by Kazuha who had come to find him.
Seeing Kazuha leave to retrieve his hat, Scaramouche looks at him while hugging himself.
"leave it-..."
Just then he sees the other return with the hat.
He remains dead silent when Kazuha puts it back on his head and makes sure everything is sitting correctly and right how everything is supposed to be.
Kazuha would even fix some of Scaramouche his his hair who found it odd, backs up and stares at the blond with wide eyes.  "Don't touch me like that ever again"