F I L T H Y M A N

-author's note-

A very happy New Year to all!

I'll be more consistent now and definitely will post a chapter every day.

also, its a request if you liked the chapter then do press that star button, and don't forget to comment. it will only boost my confidence and I'll make sure you guys will love this series.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, you were very excited to go to work, and why not? It was your second day and you wanted to be in the good books of your manager Mrs. Lin.

So you got up early, took a bath, and wore a beautiful beige mini skirt with a white shirt perfectly matching your honey skin. Your hair was tied in a loose bun, while some wavy strands were still framing your face. A little pink blush to suit your natural pink buttoned nose was making you look like a teenager.

  Although you are 22, in this outfit anyone can misunderstand you as a teenager.

After getting ready, you quickly had your breakfast and headed out to take a bus to reach your work. While on your way, you dialed your mom's number. You were talking to your mom, and also you sensed one thing... on your way, every other man was looking at you creeping you out.

You tried to analyze their actions but weren't able to. You just shrugged it and started waiting for the bus.

Soon the bus arrived and when you hopped on to the bus, you could see yourself on the side mirror of the bus and that was when you realised that the shirt was a little tight around your bust... giving a little view of your cleavage.

"So they were looking at this" you adjusted your shirt.

Awkward!

"Why do they look at this thing as if there's some treasure hidden in it" you were feeling uncomfortable with their gaze. 

All the confidence you felt a moment ago, vanished.

Should I go back to change my outfit?

"No I can't, otherwise I'll get late... once I reach at work I'll not have to handle these bastards anyways" you shrugged the thought.

When you reached your work, you were still feeling a little anxious and were trying really hard to button the top button of your shirt, but in vain.

Well, the shirt you were wearing was from your teen years, and now you have become an adult.

Anyways!

You cleaned the whole canteen and now you were getting bored. Because it is the office hour, no one will be there for a whole damn 3 hours.

Moreover, you can't leave the canteen, otherwise you will have to handle Mrs. Lin's outrage. So instead of wandering around you decided to take a good nap, while sitting on a chair.

~time skip~

Someone's heavy breath hit on your face making you awaken leisurely. You flapped your eyelids two or three times and after a minute, when you came back to your senses you found "SIR" Jungkook  just in front of your face. 

His sturdy arms draping your figure, while his face was so in close proximity with yours that just a slight move might get your lips brushed with his.

Surprised!