Clarification

Due to having the power's of Spider-man and Web of Life, Jaune is incredibly Powerful even Maidens or Salem doesn't stand a Chance.

• Due to becoming a Spider Totem Jaune's Aura has linked to the Web of Life and had become unlimited and because of that he can create Glyphs and Aura energy based exoskeleton for protection.

With Combination of his Healing Factor white blood cells and Anti-Venom Symbiote merged with his DNA his body can create curative antibodies to cure any illness or disease and making him Immortal.

Unlike Venom Jaune's AV Symbiote is invulnerable to Fire and High frequency Sonics.

• The Hand a evil organization that's been around since the 4 Kingdom's of Remnant and Jacques Schnee is the member of the Hand.

Who had their Agents and spies everywhere Atlas military, Council of Remnant, Huntsmen Schools even in Salem circle as well even Ozpin and Salem doesn't know about their spies in their Ranks.

• Dracula moral enemy of both Human, Faunus and Grimm, He is been around before the Grimm existed on Remnant.

•The Underground a Young Mafia that want to be feared and respected. And they want to destroy SDC and White Fang.

The Underground is a mixed members of Human's and Faunus who want revenge against SDC and White Fang.

• Norman Osborn CEO of Oscorp and a Member of Vale council and a Scientist who knows Jaune's secret identity and help him fight against crime and other worldly threats.

•Both Rand Corporation and Oscorp are companies that support Faunus equality and Donate atleast 2.5 million Lien every year. To support Faunus and also offers Job's and affordable Housing.

•Kraven a deadliest and Dangerous Hunter on Remnant, Even Ozpin and Salem never dare to cross his path.

Kraven is obsessed with finding a worthy Equal who can give him what he desires. And he is obsessed with Spider-Man/Jaune cause for him he is the only one who can push him and Suprise him which earned him his respect and declare's that he is the only one that is allowed to kill him.

• Infinity Stone's exists in this Universe and when Salem learns about the stone's she will do anything to have them. Even Cinder is obsessed with Stone's that grant ultimate power.

• Jaune is immune to Infinity Stone's because of his Unlimited Aura and His Connection to the Web of Life.

• There will be a Multiverse Arc in the Story.

• He also possess power of the Spirit Spider and Roobie teaches him how to use his Spirit power's.