4

Preston and Veronica were making out.

I stood straight, with loss of words and tears dreaded to fall from my eyes. The guy who was being such a loving person who even confessed his love to me just few minutes ago is here kissing his best friend.

I gathered my confidence and took out my phone and started recording them. It was very clear that they were Preston and Veronica. I even thought that maybe she is forcing him, but they proved me wrong in seconds; because after breaking the kiss they were giggling and staring into each other's eyes. They were happy, Preston was happy.

I wiped my face and headed out of the university I went home and cried a lot. Thank God it was a weekend so I could have all the time for myself. 

Preston called me a few times but I just ignored his calls. I didn't even tell anything to Ally . She had warned me to be careful with my heart; but I guess love blinds everyone.

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

PRESENT TIME

Sophie's POV

Preston looks at me in shock and says what all the cheaters say, "Babe, I can explain!"

(This present time is a continuation of Sophie's Pov in the 2nd chapter.)

Me: "I am not your babe. And EXPLAIN *scoffs*  Really!, Preston you were giggling after the kiss, you were happy!"

Preston was about to say something until someone interrupts us ;

Veronica: "What's going on here?"

I look at her with anger flaming in my eyes; and she understood the situation.

Veronica: "Oh, So finally, the truth is out. Anyway, he doesn't like you Sophie."

Preston didn't say a word but still, was holding my hand. Veronica came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "He has his own physical needs, Sophie. You just cannot fulfill everything baby." She stood straight and winked at me. There was a victorious devilish smile on her face.

Veronica: "Let's go Preston, don't waste your time on her."

Veronica left.

Preston: "I was about to tell you , Soph."

I snatched my hand away from him.

Me: "Tell me what?! That you were cheating on me or that you wanted to break up with me! You know what; I dump your ass, Preston!"

I walked away from there and went to the library.

 I took all the reference books that I needed to make the notes from; and sat at a particular place facing the window, where the sunlight was directly falling over my books.

Half an hour passed but I was unable to learn even one answer because of all the thoughts about Preston and Veronica running around my mind.

My mind was continuously repeating 'Wasn't I enough for him?'

Suddenly the sunlight falling on my book faded away because of somebody's shadow. I sat straight and looked above to see a guy standing in front of the window. I couldn't recognize him because my vision was blurry from the tears that were accumulated in my eyes. 

He sat in front of me, across the table and I quickly wiped away my tears

He sat in front of me, across the table and I quickly wiped away my tears. He looked at me and said "Hi."

He was Tyson

Hey guys,

Please vote if you like the story.

Give me your reviews in the comments section and share this story.