Chapter VI

A few days have passed. Nathalie seemed to be recovering, and Gabriel was becoming more and more confused. One day he sat in his office and thought for a long time:
-I feel such a deep bond with Nathalie. But I won't tell her that. He'll think I'm a fool. She doesn't feel anything for me anyway. He should stop thinking about it so much and focus on saving Emilie. After all, this is my wife. I have to pay more attention to this, because Nathalie will know that I started blushing and getting stressed when I saw her. He shouldn't have done that. Emilie would never forgive me for this.
His thoughts were interrupted by Natahlie, who had just entered the office to check her email.
-Um... Nathalie... hello... what are you doing here? - he asked, a little confused.
-I came to check my email. - she said and gave him a slight smile.
-But she has a beautiful smile... - he dreamed - No. NO. I was supposed to focus on Emilie. - Then he added loudly - I have to come up with a new plan to get Emilie back. - he said in a dry voice. Nathalie looked a little sad. For a small moment, she hoped that Gabriel felt something for her. Unfortunately, these words disappointed her greatly.
-All right. I'll try to come up with a plan soon. - and then she added in her mind - after all, I promised him that I would do everything for him... - Then she sighed deeply. Before long, the woman came up with the perfect plan.
-Listen, Gabirel. I think I've come up with something. Today there is an interview with Biedronka at the Grand Paris hotel. We'll go for it. I will turn into Mayura and annoy Ladybug, and you will send your akuma to her. Apart from her, no one else has access to the rest of the miraculouses, so we'll have to deal with the rest of her helpers. You will take care of Ladybug under the control of the akuma and force her to tell you all her secrets. Thanks to this, you will get all the miraculouses you need. All we're left with is Chat Noir. Then I will take care of him. I will send amok to all the scared guys and I will defeat him. Just in case, we also have a bee miraculous that will certainly come in handy.
-It's a perfect plan. - Gabriel replied and smiled sinisterly. - But are you sure you want to use the peacock miraculous again?
-Of course, anything for you. I feel much better now and I finally promised to help you.

When it was finally time for the interview, Hawk Moth and Mayura waited in hiding for the heroine to appear. When the conversation with the girl started, Mayura suddenly appeared and started fighting with her and provoking her to feel negative emotions. Initially, everything was going well, but unfortunately, when the butterfly was flying towards Ladybug, Cat Noir suddenly appeared out of nowhere and destroyed the akuma with a cataclysm. At that moment, all negative emotions fled from the girl. The villains didn't expect Cat Noir to appear so quickly. At this point, Mayura didn't know what to do next. In addition, she suddenly felt a little dizzy again. At that same moment, Hawk Moth burst into the room, grabbed her hand, and ran out the front door. The heroes started chasing them. They were hot on their heels, so Hawk Moth and Mayura had no way to hide. Gabriel ran first and dragged the woman by the hand. Even though she was a bit weaker, she tried to run as fast as possible.
-Hurry, or they'll get away from us soon! - Ladybug screamed.
-As you wish, my Lady. - Cat Noir replied.
-Faster, they're catching up with us! - Hawk Moth shouted and suddenly turned sideways into a door leading to a small room.
-Where are they? They were here just now? - Ladybug was surprised. At the same time, Gabriel and Nathalie stood in silence and prayed that the heroes wouldn't get the idea to look inside. The room was very tight and they both stood quite close to each other, almost hugging each other. Hawk Moth looked nervously through the crack in the door at the heroes, holding Mayura tightly and tenderly. She stood slightly confused and hugged his chest. She felt his heart beating fast. Her heart was beating quite fast. First, because they were so close to being exposed. Secondly, because the whole situation was quite awkward. Finally, the heroes ran further and disappeared around the corner. Hawk Moth slowly opened the door, looked around and said:
-Free way. - Then he asked. - Are you able to walk yourself or should I carry you? Because I see that you seem a little weak.
-I...Umm... - Nathalie's face turned quite red. Without waiting for an answer, Hawk Moth took Mayura in his arms and they ran away from the building.