Chapter 17 - We & Us

Anntonia's POV

I slowly woke up switched to my side, and checked my clock to see what time it was, 4:27 am. I grabbed my phone to message Michelle, I suddenly got a call from her. "Perfect ang timing." I thought to myself while smiling.

I answered Mich's call.

--

Michelle: Good morning, baby. How was your sleep?

Me: Morning, DaDee. It was okay, still would've been better if you were here beside me.

Michelle: You'll be back beside me tomorrow so don't whine.

Me: Speaking about that, I'll arrive in Boracay by 7 am.

Michelle: I'll fetch you from the airport, we can have breakfast together after.

Me: That sounds great, bub.

Michelle: I'm going to get ready muna for the meeting, kay? I'll message you after.

Me: Okay, okay. I'll get ready na rin.

--

I ended the call, got up from my bed, and fixed it. As soon as I was done fixing my bed, I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom already to shower.

Done showering and fixing myself, I went to my home office to prepare everything. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 5:10. "20 more minutes." I thought to myself.

I sat down on my chair, turned on my phone, and decided to stalk Michelle. I scrolled down on her account, hearting all of the photos I saw of her till I received a message from Michelle.

--

My Laloves: I see you hearting all of my posts, baby. Miss my beautiful face that much?

Anntonia Porsild: Maybe?

My Laloves: You see my face during the meeting, baby. Just try not to get distracted because of me, mhm?

Anntonia Porsild: Feeling mo.

My Laloves: What? It's true, baka instead of paying attention to the business details you'll place your whole attention on me. Ang ganda ko pa naman.

Anntonia Porsild: Asa ka! You're probably the one who'll get distracted by me.

My Laloves: Can't deny that you're too gorgeous to not have my attention. You're worth the attention, cutie.

Anntonia Porsild: Alam ko. 🫰

My Laloves: 👍

Anntonia Porsild: Oh sige na nga, it's already 5:25. Start the meeting na.

My Laloves: Will do, madam.

--

I opened the meeting link that was sent to the announcement board, and as soon as I got in, the other directors were already in the meeting. As soon as Michelle turned on her camera, "I'm wrong for saying I won't get distracted by her beautiful face." I thought to myself as my eyes shifted into her camera.

As soon as the director started talking, my attention shifted back to business. The meeting went steady and the directors loved my insights, we also talked about the different meetings for tomorrow. 

An hour had passed and the meeting had ended already, I closed my laptop and Michelle called me. 

--

Michelle: Good job on the meeting, baby. You did well, as usual. 

Me: Thanks, DaDee!

Michelle: I also noticed how you kept shifting your eyes to someone's camera, mhm?