#𝐎𝟖 ! 🈺

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  🉑  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ 🉑 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

A patronizing guilt seemed to engulf me.

Although Suki's kiss felt like heaven on earth, and I would do anything to feel the grip of her tattooed veiny hands on my neck just once more, something lurked in the back of my mind.

It's not like you're dating him or anything.. get a grip Miko.

I tried to divert my focus on the attractive woman in front of me who was already pulling me over her lap and placing a firm grip on the skin of my thighs. She never once broke the kiss, only tilted her head and pushed her tongue deeper into my mouth.

I tried to pull back but the gravity of her touch was only ever grounding me to the kiss, her hands roaming freely on my exposed chest and back. The goosebumps rattled through my body like echoing corridors of spacious caves. My hand traced her neck tattoos and my long nails carved my initials into her nape.

After a short lived moment of lust and passion, she pulls away, hyperventilating through shallow raspy breaths combined with a smirk on her face. Her eyes were slightly narrowed to perfection, glowing with enchanted seduction, and the dim moonlight made her sweaty appearance look even finer.

"Get off me before I take you to the back seat.You fuck with my patience like crazy, Nia."

I get off her reluctantly, feeling rather awkward after all the tension. As stunning as Suki was, she wasn't him.

While sitting on her lap, I couldn't help but think about someone else's lap that I wanted to be on. The way his muscular arms would straddle me and guide me, or at least that's what he does in my fantasy.

My mind went back to him. The way he humiliated Leilani for me. The way he pulled up afterwards pleading I come watch him race. The way he asked me if I wanted anything because he was willing to buy me it. The way he drove past the city instead of a shortcut because I said I've never seen it before. The way Ayuna claimed I was special because he's never done that for any of the girls he met before.

Jungkook was way more than a fleeting attraction. He was more than just his looks. He was more than just his title. He was more than just the D.M. He had a story. He had a personality. He had a foundation. I've come to realize I wanted to know all of it. And I've come to finally realize,

I wanted to know out of love.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ 🉑 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

The boomboxes played loud hood classics as people danced to artists like T-Pain, Lil Wayne and Ice Cube. So many people were eating eachothers faces off or indiscreetly provoking it, shamelessly exposing their cleavage or driving their hands up one anothers thighs. Everything was normalized in the underworld, even a girl having 5 guys on her and getting stripped by them out in the open.