Oh

For burgerking444

Michael and Pete were in Michaels room watching a movie. They were watching the nightmare before Christmas EVEN THOUGH CHRISTMAS WAS FUCKING BASICALLY A WEEK AGO (sorry I'm running on 0 hours of sleep 😚😚) and smoking. Since they we're running out of cigarettes they decided to share one.

Pete put his head on Michaels shoulder and held his arm. That caused the tall goth to blush. He pulled Pete closer to him.

"Hey Michael.. What if we like- made out or something?" Pete said, inhaling the smoke from the cigarette.

"Pete.. That's fucking gay.. But guys who don't kiss guys are conformists." Michael said with a smirk on his face. He'd take an inhale from the cigar as well, all though it was still in Pete's hand. With smoke still in his mouth he'd press his mouth to Pete's. After a few seconds they were having a full on make out session. Michael was laying down on the couch while Pete was on top of him.

Pete would break the kiss to say two words. "Let's fuck"

Without warning Michael basically rolled out from under Pete and got on top of him. He'd unbuckle his belt and Pete quickly did the same.

When they were both naked from the bottom down, without warning Michael thrusted harshly into Pete, earning a whimper from him.

"So Mr tough guy whimpers huh? Do you think of doing dirty things with me and then fuck yourself while whimpering pretending it's me? Hm?" Michael teased. Pete nodded, quite embarrassed to be admitting this.

While they were having their fun little time Michael forgot that his parents were downstairs. Despite the fact he was an adult his parents were still very mortified to hear these noises.

After they were done and had their pants back on, Michaels dad knocked on the door. When Michael answered his dad asked the most horrifying thing;

"Did you use a condom..? I know you 2 are both boys and he can't get pregnant but he could have worms.. Don't wanna risk STDs y'know?"

Michael slammed the door shut and nearly fainted. He couldn't believe it.. He could have an STD! It was so bad his conscience woke him up from that nightmare. Michael was breathing heavily, he looked at the clock which read 8:42 AM.. He was both happy and upset it was all a dream. But at least no STD risk.

This is the first time I've EVER written smut and I'm not happy, but I hope you enjoy it burgerking444