2

Commander Imelda of the OSDP walked through the OSDP base and arrived at a lab. This lab was decorated with different papers of what looked like years of research on dinosaurs and their DNA and how to successfully mix it with humans. With the only other person in the room besides Imelda being a scientist excited about something. He clearly hadn't gotten much sleep, sunlight, and human contact.

"Dr. Diaz I hope you know what you're doing because if you don't we're doomed," Imelda said walking into the lab. Dr. Liam Diaz looked up from what he was doing. "Don't worry Commander everything will go smoothly and as calculated. You will not regret putting Operation Jurassic League in effect," Dr. Diaz said. Imelda sighed. "I hope you're right. Now have you told your subjects?" She said. "Please Commander call them Rangers. Because that is what they are. And yes I have told them. They're waiting in the Morph Testing Room right now," Dr. Diaz said. Imelda nodded and let Dr. Diaz lead the way.

Imelda and Dr. Diaz walked through the hall and arrived at the Morph Testing Room. Where four teen OSDP recruits were waiting. Two boys and two girls. "Greeting Rangers. Let's get straight to the point. The Repteidolons are now our enemies and we need heroes on an equal level to protect us. You are those heroes. Each and every one of you have had the same training to prepare you for this day where you would be given the DNA of dinosaurs and become something greater than yourselves. Power Rangers," Imelda said. The four operatives stood firm. Dr. Diaz brought out a case of five blue, watch-like devices. "These are your Jurassic Morphers. These little gadgets will help you initiate the Morph sequence and turn you into Power Rangers. You just need to put these Dino Triggers into the slot here. When you first do that with the Morphers on the Dino Triggers will bond your DNA with the DNA of the dinosaur they represent," Dr. Diaz said handing each recruit one of the five Morphers. Leaving the fifth and last Morpher in the case. One of the boys with brown hair, green eyes, and pale skin put on his Morpher and grabbed a Dino Trigger. He put it in his Morpher's slot and streams of red light covered his body. The boy then saw a vision of a T-Rex. "Landon that Dino Trigger has bonded you with the DNA of the T-Rex. You will now gain the strength and power of the T-Rex," Imelda said. One of the girls with blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin like Imelda grabbed a Dino Trigger and put it in her Morpher. Streams of pink light covered her body and she saw a vision of a Stegosaurus. "Yvette you have bonded with the DNA of the Stegosaurus and now have increased durability," Imelda said. Yvette rolled her eyes. The other girl with brown hair, green eyes, and pale skin grabbed a Dino Trigger and put it in her Morpher. Streams of green light covered her body and she saw a vision of a Spinosaurus. "Helen you have bonded with the DNA of the Spinosaurus. Your nails will now be able to cut through anything," Imelda said. Helen was excited about being a Power Ranger. The final boy with dyed blonde hair, brown eyes, and pale skin grabbed one of the last two Dino Triggers and put it in his Morpher. Streams of yellow light covered his body and he saw a vision of a Plesiosaurus. "Zeke you have bonded with the DNA of the Plesiosaurus. Your speed will be enhanced. Especially when underwater," Imelda said. Zeke nodded. "Commander. There's one last Morpher and Dino Trigger in that case. So shouldn't there be five of us?" Landon asked. Imelda looked at the case. "There is a fifth. He's just.....difficult. I will fetch him now," She said grabbing the Morpher and Dino Trigger. Imelda walked out of the room.

In a downtown music club called The Cretaceous Period  there was loud music blaring. Inside the club which doubled as a dinosaur museum there was a very loud concert going on. The lead singer of the band singing a song called 'Not the Boss of Me'. The lead singer was a 15 year old boy with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. This boy was wearing a blue t-shirt with the phrase 'Wild like a Dino' on it, a jean jacket, blue jeans, a blue flannel jacket around his waist, and blue sneakers. He was rocking out on stage as the crowd cheered. The singer was having as much of a good time as the crowd was. Imelda was watching the show from backstage. The singer looked and saw Imelda and internally groaned.