UWU

Alex woke up from his slumber, preparing to go on discord and be a.. a- erm.. Discord kitten, yeah you heard me correctly. A discord kitten. Weird isnt it.. Well, anyways, he went on discord messaging the person who was his uh.. Discord mod.

The person replied, replying with "Hello my little kitten." Alex giggled while typing. "HI NEEKOO!!" Yea, her name was Neko. "I missed you kitten." Neko said. "I missed you too, am i gonna get that nitro tho?" Alex questioned. "Get on vc." Neko ordered, Alex joined immediately. (had to google how to spell immediately) 

"Hi kitten.." Neko said. "HI MOD!!!" Alex screamed into the mic. "You gotta do the yoinky sploinky for that nitro. " Neko said while smirking. "OKAY1!!!!" and so, Alex did the yoinky sploinky. Neko sent him nitro, Alex jumping up in joy while doing the yoinky sploinky. "THANK YOU NEKO!!!!!!!!!!!" He said while crying tears of joy. "Anytime, bbq." Neko said while winking.

Later that day Alex begged Neko for a fornite battle pass. Neko, being the nice person she is, ofc gave him a fortnite battle pass. But- he had to do a fornite dance. Yea... GOOFY AHH--

Ahem. Sorry about that, anyways, what was i talking about again? Oh yea- So uh.. Alex was a discord kitten after all. Shake my head Alex, shake my head.

COME BACK FOR PART 2 OF ALEX'S ADVENTURE OF BEING A DISCORD KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!