Old mary jane

I'm Farsi just call me katie my 4busive man calls me that so my identity doesn't leak. He's hitting me while my 6 year old brunette daughter named Billie is scared watching from the small space through the door, my husband jack willows sees my daughter and I scream run while her little tubby feet run to the creek as i taught her too. I make a run for it running to the creek before my husbands come but jack has come in the house there's no windows in my room the only place that has windows is the hall so I have to escape through the halls.... My daughter Billie is in the creek waiting for me, as i try to sneak to the door he Badges in the room. I make dumb excuses like "i need to go to the bathroom" but he believes it and waits for me in the room even tho the bathroom is the closest to the hall aka where the door is but it makes way to much sound so the window it is! I try to climb as my emerald golden orb eyes sees Billie outside and not in the creek knocking at the door, i whisper to her to run while I escape I told her to run back to the creek and wait and don't come back. I climbed out trying to escape but I fell down to the rock hard concrete outside. As I see my grandma Mary Jane Wich is like 89 years old, I hugged her not to tightly so she can breathe and then my husband Jake barges out to the door my grandma told me to run and I ran as fast as I can to the creek to lose him. But Billie wasn't there,where was Billie?