rOCK GOSE MISIGN

this story is based off of this image
also warning: gore 😨

Zuka woke up from a cold sweat when the amber alert thing went off on his phone

Zuka woke up from a cold sweat when the amber alert thing went off on his phone. HIS BABY BOY WNT MISSING?!!???!!?!!! WHAT EVER WILL HE DO..... Zuka turned on the news ad ROCKET'S MISSINGNESS WAS ALL OVER TJE NEWS.... The person who was last with Rocket, Sword, said that Rocket went to the bathroom and then vanished after 8 hours of him not checking in. The wall behind Zuka collapsed as Banhammer broke in and started questioning him about where his son was .

"ermmmm .....idunno do you know where he is"
Zuka asked the seven foot tall demigod.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW??? DO YOU TAKE ME FOR SOME SORTA TRACKING DEVICE?!!!"
The warden yelled back at him, slamming his hammer into the ground.

"look, im gonna go find him. NOW GO OUT RN I'M GONNA HAVE A PANIC ATACK/"
Zuka grabbed his nightstand and threw it at Banhammer, it hit him right in the forehead, breaking his skull, Banhammer fell to the ground like a bag of potatoes with brain matter spilling out of his head.
Zuka stood up and hauled the armor-clad corpse out, grabbing his keys and running over to his truck.
He unlocked it, stepped in, started it, and drove off.
He smelled the stench of a rotting body a mile away, it coming from underneath a bridge. He stopped the truck, leaning down, and ROCKET WAS ROTTINF UNDERNEATH A BRIDGE 🤯
The only way you could tell it was rocket was the blue horns and prothetic limbs, the rest of the body was near completely decomposed. Maggots, flies, rats, whatever nasties you can think of were feasting on it.
Zuka ultimately decided to jump off too. 😇