Contents

Cardfight!! Vanguard: Generations
Volume 5
[Yukina Sympathy]
Story and Art by 8mefox
Colouring by C_Iqumashi
Released: 30th December 2023
Started: 26th December 2023
Completed:

Synopsis
Welcome to the circuit that leads to the future, Project MF!

Takanori's peaceful summer vacation is interrupted when Mikazuchi-sensei introduces him to one of the former Kings of GEN Academy, Saionji Yuuri. Despite being only four years older than him, she is already on her way to earn a Doctorate. Her thesis revolves around combining the worlds of card games and racing together, giving birth to the concept of "Riding Duels"— Project Motor Future.

In order to trial the system she has developed, she is holding a Riding Duel tournament, and Takanori has been invited thanks to his mentor. The only problem is, he's never driven a car in his life before! Here to resolve this problem is Minamoto Kumi, an A Class student who offers to teach him how to drive competitively so he can participate. Together, alongside Shigaisoshi Namie, they head up to Gunma to put Takanori through a hellish training course that will help whip him into shape!

Cover
TBA

Frontispiece
TBA

MF Tournament Participants

Takanori Yuuto
No. 16
Shadow Paladin
CV: Chiba Shouya

 16Shadow PaladinCV: Chiba Shouya

"...it's been a long time since I've had to learn something from scratch."

The protagonist. Age 15. A self-proclaimed average 1st Year student and leader of D Class. He wanted to have an ordinary summer holiday, but was inexplicably dragged into the MF Tournament due to extraordinary circumstances.

Main Supporter: Kurosaki Ginko (CV: Noto Mamiko)

Minamoto Kumi
No. 12
Gear Chronicle
CV: Serizawa Yuu

 12Gear ChronicleCV: Serizawa Yuu