Prologue Part 1

Y/N's POV

Day after day, night after, the neglect and abuse would get even worse but...I always hoped they would love me like I was their flesh and blood, as their real son. My name is Y/N Rose/Xiao-Long or Branwen, Summer Rose took me in when I was only 1 year old, and they neglected me all the way to when I was 4 years old then...that's how the abuse started. I don't really know my real parents' names, what they look like, or if they're even alive. But for right now, I just hope the abuse stops so I can have a normal life...with my "family".

Tai: WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Y/N: P-Please [Sniffs] stop I'm n-not ly-[SMACK]

Summer: [Angrily] DON'T LIE TO US YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

As a slap marked on my face, I began to cry.

Summer: You're such a DISAPPOINTMENT to THIS FAMILY! Why did we ever get you out of the woods when we found you in the first place!?

Qrow: [Scoffs] You're just a pathetic kid.

Raven: What a weakling you are.

Y/N: W-why a-are yo-you doing [Sniffs] this to me?

Yang: Cause you're nothing to us but a slave and a punching bag to keep on using.

Ruby: Yeah, you're not even our real brother. [Laughs]

They all look at me with DISGUST and HATE in their eyes, Tai grabs me and throws me down the basement, and while I try to get up Qrow kicks me into my cage where I sleep like the dog I am now.

Summer: YOU KNOW WHAT NO FOOD FOR ANOTHER MONTH AND NO BIRTHDAY FOR YOU, YOU WEAK PIECE OF SHIT, I WISH I JUST LEFT IN THE WOODS TO DIE!!!

With that, I gave up those last words broke me I was crying more than I ever did, I thought that I could try and see if they'd love me but no I guess that will never happen...I don't care what happens to me tomorrow I...lost á̷̹̤̳͎̮ḽ̴̢̪̠̾̆͑́ĺ̸͍̍̾̍ ̷͇̒̄̚h̷̘͉̮͝ơ̵̠͇̪̬͎͊̅p̷̟͙͐̆̕e̶̙̰͛͊

Timeskip 8 years old location: In the cage in the basement

As I woke up from my cage, I began to weep softly.

Y/N: [Mentally] Why WHY!?!? WHY DO THEY DO THIS TO ME!? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO THEM...T̶̲̯̥͚̋E̷̱̬͒̀̈́L̷̛͙͙͍̫̞͌̅͜L̶͎̩̄̎͌͝ M̸̻̌̒̊̾̔͌̋Ẽ̵̻!!! Just why?

As I sniffed, I then heard the doors open, it was Tai who opened it and he looked mad, then again what's new?

Tai: Get up now and make us breakfast.

I nod but that just made him mad.

Tai: DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!

Y/N: [Weakly] Y-Yes sir.

Tai: Good.

As I get up the stairs he kicks me out of the way. I see the whole family there on the table waiting for me to make them breakfast. I finally make them all food as they all eat, I was about to say leave but noticed that Summer wince in pain from the coffee I made for her.

Summer: Agh! [Growls] Y/N!! [Angerly]

Y/N: Y-Yes ma-.

She smacked me across the right cheek.

Summer: [Angry] MY COFFEE IS TOO HOT!! WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!! CAUSE OF YOU I BURNED MYSELF!!

Y/N: I-I'm sorry I didn't kn-know.

Summer: SORRY!? YOU'RE SORRY!? YOU KNOW JUST FOR THAT YOU'RE GETTING A PUNISHMENT!!

She throws her coffee at me, burning my right eye I couldn't see. I was screaming cause of the pain.