Chapter 1

Italics are thoughts

Bold underlined is mindlink

Bold Italics are inner animals talking

Running for my life is not how I wanted to start my day. Wait let me backup hi I'm Elizabeth and remember how I said I was running for my life. Yeah, I'm a rogue shifter. That means I can shift into an animal but I don't have a pack. My animal is a snow leopard and I'm the last of my kind. My pack was killed by rogue wolf shifters so now I'm on the run cause no pack will welcome a rogue.

 Last night I accidentally crossed over into another's pack territory. And just my luck it was the midnight pack, the most vicious and ruthless of the wolf packs. If they find me there'll be almost no escape and instant death. So now here we are running from about three wolves. There's one thing about me I'm fast but after yesterday I'm tired from fighting off rogues. Looking back I trip over a tree root and fall flat on my face but it lets them catch up.

They circle me as I look for an opening, finding one I run over. When one of them bites at my leg causing me to yelp. The biggest wolf runs off most likely to shift back; he comes back as a human with power radiating off him. I came to the conclusion that he's an alpha. He stares at me with cold hard eyes. What do I do now? I still haven't looked him in the eyes trying to be defiant when he says "Shift" in a commanding tone. 

I look around nervous about shifting back naked but apparently he planned for that as one of the wolves comes back with a blanket. I reluctantly listen and shift back into human form as they immediately cover me with a blanket. Raising my head to look into his eyes I gasp as my inner leopard (Stella) says mate. His eyes widen then he turns to the other wolves who had turned human. I'm not really focused on what they're saying, just wondering if I want a mate and if he's even going to accept me.

I just really didn't expect the alpha of the midnight pack to be my mate. I'm deep in my thoughts when I get snapped out of them by someone picking me up bridal style. I look up and see it was my mate who is carrying me. Quickly looking down I feel him whisper in my ear "your leg is bleeding and you won't be able to walk." I nod my head in response and decide to just focus on the way to his main packlands.

Timeskip

When we finally arrived at the packhouse he set me down on a bed and left to get the pack doctors. I don't know how I sat waiting but soon enough a female in a lab coat came through the door. She did the typical doctor checkup and then looked at my leg. I didn't need to be a doctor to know it wasn't good it hurt like hell. There was a pretty deep bite with a lot of bleeding. Have to remember to get that wolf back for the bite

Yeah no way we let these wolves get the better of us Stella replied

I didn't pay attention to her stitching up my leg or bandaging it. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when she says "you're good to go just take it easy on the leg." "Thanks" I left the room in sort of hurry and start walking aimlessly down the halls. When suddenly I bump into someone.

That's the first chapter tell me how it is

That's the first chapter tell me how it is. It's my first time posting and I need feedback.