Flower Bloomer: Finding Small Bloomers

Grassy colonies with downside flowers were waiting for their day to bloom. Longing for companionship, they gazed through the ground, bouncing and waiting. Suddenly, they saw a light that instantly faded.  Wishing, waiting, and looking for that light again, they heard a voice they thought was an angel. They thought the angel was waiting until the day they could find them again.
    They waited and listened. They heard the angel say they will see the light again. They said they will see it again in no time, but they stopped believing. Every time one of them stopped believing, the angel’s voice would fade away a little. As the angel’s voice softened, they heard an even deeper, meaner, darker image. “Come to the darkness!” The little bloomers heard, then began walking until they heard it again. They did not fear the image or voice in the dark. They just walked until their legs started hurting.
   The big bloomers were so scared that they wouldn’t follow the little bloomers. They cried for them to come back, but the little bloomers were younger and faster. There was only one bloomer that was bigger and faster and that was Aldaph. Aldaph always wanted to be alone. So he went far, far away from the other bloomers. The big bloomers were so scared, they wanted Aldaph to help them save their little bloomers. They had to find Aldaph and that was going to be a long way. They would have to cross the biggest mountain and go through the largest cave to find Aldaph.
   They first needed to find a route that was not so steep. They traveled the flattest ground, but that led to the most dangerous paths. They thought to themselves and talked it out and said, “We have no choice; it’s the shortest way and the little bloomers are in danger.”  They started walking through what they called The Haunted Trail. As they walked, they heard sounds and crunches in the ground behind the trees. What they didn’t know was that there was a task they had to complete to get the cave on top of the mountain. As they neared the end of the haunted trail, they began hearing something get closer and closer. They started to run and that’s when the biggest cheetah of all came pouncing after them. The cheetah bit into one of the big bloomers’ leg. The big bloomer stopped and cried out. As the bloomer cried, the cheetah launched an all-out attack on him. Just then, from out of nowhere, a bloomer named Arroy emerged and shot the cheetah with his arrow. Arroy was a bloomer protector. He was slightly bigger and looked very confident and brave. The big bloomers could tell that he was good at his job. The bloomer that was bitten was still crying when Arroy put some magic medicine on his leg. The magic medicine made the pain fade away and healed bite mark.
     Arroy traveled with them until they reached the enchanted water. The enchanted water was healing water. If the enchanted water felt that those who entered were a disgrace, it would swallow them alive. As the bloomers began walking onto the water, the last three bloomers were devoured. Those three bloomers couldn’t be saved because the water would ingest whoever tried to help them. They sank to the bottom and everyone was sad.
     While the bloomers were devastated that the three had sunk, they kept walking. They then hit the blue nation path. The blue nation path is a path full of blue monkeys and birds. Those monkeys and birds were poisonous. So, if they spit on you or touch you, you would die. The bloomers crept through the blue nation path while Arroy went first. They walked softly so that the birds and monkeys wouldn’t hear them. There was a branch covering up the pathway. Arroy moved it with a special knife with the initials A.L. on it.
    As they were walking, they heard the voice from the darkness saying, “Come into the dark.” They became more frightened and began walking faster. They reached the bottom of the mountain. They thought that would be a challenge,so they tried out their wings. As they were trying to bloom they heard a boom, boom. They couldn’t wait anymore, so they started rushing up the hill. Not knowing which cave Aldaph was in, they took the highest one. They walked into the cave and saw a glowing light. There they saw the biggest bloomer they had ever seen and walked up to him.
    “Hello. We were wondering if you can help us get the little bloomers.” Aldaph paused and looked back. The big bloomers continued, “Can you please help us; we really have to save the little bloomers. They heard a voice in the darkness and followed it.” That was when Aldaph looked at them and said,  “That dark shadow is called the dark ghost.  The dark ghost is the darkest, meanest ghost. If those little bloomers go to it, they will be trapped inside the ghost forever. Only the sword of a bloomer protector can kill it.” They looked at Alloy and said, “You have a sword, right?”  Alloy pulled out the sword and it lit up.
     The bloomers said, “What are we waiting for? Let’s go!” They left and as they got out of the cave, they looked up and hoped the Angel they heard before would help them. That is when they bloomed. Their wings sprang out so beautifully and flapped five times before they started flying.
     As they flew up into the sky, they were trying to find the little bloomers. They saw a bright light, the brightest light they have ever seen. They saw the angel and flew down. When they flew down, the angel was gone. They kept going until they discovered the little bloomers. They looked  and saw a shadow of darkness in a big part of the path. They flew back up and went in the opposite direction. When they got back to ground, they saw the angel again. They walked up to the angel and the angel smiled. The angel said, “Give me the sword,” in a whisper. Then Alloy gave the angel the sword. The angel put more power into it and said, “The power of goodness always beats darkness. The more light you have, the faster you will release the souls inside of the demon. Now, hurry because all of the little bloomers are almost there.”
      The big bloomer finally found the little bloomers almost walking into the shadow. When they got to the little bloomers the shadow said, “Well, well, you finally made it. I’ve been waiting so long for the big bloomers. Oh, I see you all have your wings.  What are you gonna do, hit me with them? That won’t make me disappear. You will need more force than that.”
       “Yea , but this will,”  said Alloy as he pulled out the sword. “Where did you get that?” the shadow asked. “Does it matter? Just know that I can destroy you anytime,” Alloy said. The dark shadow got so mad, it blew fire and pulled out a fist and tried to hit all of the bloomers, but they were too fast.
    The dark shadow summoned an army from behind him. That’s when the big bloomers saw their wings glow. They realized that the angel not only put magic in the sword, she put it on their wings, too. The big bloomers started fighting off the army that the dark shadow had created. The dark shadow created more and more. That’s when the bloomers got tired, but Alloy used the sword to stop the rest.
    “Now it’s your turn!” shouted Alloy. He stood in front of the shadow waiting for it to strike. When the shadow did, Alloy blocked it. Alloy went up to the dark shadow and sliced it. That’s when it died out.

    After the dark shadow was gone the angel came back. “Wow, you guys are brave. I know you heard me whisper to you all. I was doing that to warn you that the dark shadow was coming. I came down from the light you saw. Now, I will let you see that light once again. This light isn’t your way out. You worked together and defeated the shadow and its army. So, now you deserve this.”
      The angel gave the little bloomer wings and made the whole path and their home brighten up. They were so happy. The big bloomers started cheering ran down the trail. Alloy was so happy that his father’s sword finally got its full power. Now, they will wait and see what else will happen.