realizing feelings (Nate's pov)

*It was just a boring day when I wake up, and go back to sleep 5 times*

Dad: Nate! Wake up! You're going to be late!

Then, my older sister Helen walks into my room

Helen: Hey shit face get ready! Dad says I have to drive you so be ready in 5 minutes or I'm leaving without you!

Nate: I can walk

Helen: tell that to dad! He the one who's making me take you!

As she walks out I flip her off, Helen is such a bitch I tell myself, and so is her new boyfriend, Brody, I likes her old one better, but they broke up because Helen told her friend that he wasn't good in bed, yuck!

I change quickly and scarf down breakfast, but as I walk outside I see Helen's car pulling away! I grumble when suddenly I'm pushed down  by Teddy!

Teddy: hey shit face!

Nate: funny, that's what Helen called my this morning.

Teddy: wonder why, maybe cause ur face looks like shit!

Suddenly, our other friend Francis runs up to us

Francis: hey guys! I found a new book on interesting facts about rocks!

Before he can say anything else though, teddy grabs his book tears it, and throws it in the mud

Teddy:you are NOT going to make us die from you talking our ears off with that useless crap!

Francis: wow ok.

Nate: I had the worst morning ever!

Francis: SAME HERE!  I was really excited to show my friend something new I found fascinating! And then he decided to be a dick head and ruin it because he didn't like it very much, I mean come on! Who does that?? Oh wait, let me answer that question for you! TEDDY APERENTLY 

Teddy: yeah I'd love to stay in chat but I'm gonna go make out with Taylor Kennedy, see you guys later!

Over the summer teddy went through puberty and all of a sudden he's a babe magnet, I guess Taylor Kennedy is his new girl.

Francis: we'll I  going  to go to explain to the librarian what happened to my LIBRARY a book *rolls eyes*

Then deedee walks up, looks like Deedee also went through puberty, I didn't see her all summer cause she's been at theater camp all summer, she looks completely different

Deedee: Hi Nate! Did you get taller?? GUESS WHAT!!!! I got the lead for my theater play! We did Annie and I got her! Yay me! Also, do I look different to you? ITS BECAUSE I GOT FAKE NAILS! LOOK!!!! They look so cool right?!?! Guesss what! There was this one really annoying girl I  did camp with and she was so annoying and was mean and so jeoulous like c'mon!

While we walk to class Deedee talks my ear to death and I'm debating whether I should pull off her fake nails to get her to shut up, but for some reason I paid better attention than I usually do... I don't know why, but I did. Once we get to class Deedee goes to sit with her drama friends and I go to talk to Teddy and Francis.

Teddy: Damn! Ruby got a glow up!

Nate: TEDDY!!! Ruby is my ex! Also aren't you with  Taylor?

Teddy: actually we're not doing any 'labels' and you guys dated for like a week!

Then Artie walks up to us 

Artur: Hallo friends. How was Your Guy's summer?

Teddy: great!

Francis: splendid 

Nate: good

Artur: My summer was very good also! Me and Jenny spent so much time together!

For the first time, I don't feel jealous when artur talks about him and Jenny, I don't know why, I look over and see DeeDee talking with her friends...... or maybe I do know why.....