What's this?

Deedee's POV

I sense someone staring at me and turn around to see it's Nate. He's definitely grown up over the summer, his voice is much lower, he's leaner, and he's grown into his hair finally.

"And omg! He's just sooooooo hot!!! We spent the ENTIRE summer together. Last year he was SUCH a dweeb, but this year... he's a hotty jock!" My friend Kennedy is blabbing on about Teddy, but I personally think Nate is more attractive than him.

RINGGGGGGGGGG

Everyone starts heading to class and I find my homeroom. Thank God I see Francis,Teddy, Nate, Kennedy, Chad, my personal friend and chads girlfriend, Maya all in my homeroom. The teachers name is Ms. Beezle and apparently is super strict.

"Everyone silence!" I hear her say and the class immediately quiets down. "Now, since I don't trust any of you! We are doing assigned seating." Everyone groans assigned seating usually sucks! 

Fifteen minutes later

Ms. Beezle finnaly finishes uo and I gotta say. I like my seat! It's in the back next to Maya. 

I whisper to her "Hey girl how was your summer?"

She whispers back  "So good! My fam and I went to florida and I let an Alligator!"

This is why I love Maya so much! Kennedy is amazing. But she's so mature. With Maya I feel like I can be a kid again.

"Ooh that's sound so fun. I spent the summer at theatre camp!" 

We talk about our summers until Ms beezle yells our name."Ms. Hollayway! You seem like such a yapper! I might just have to move your seat! Gina! Come switch seats with Deedee here!" 

I grab my things and slouch over to where Gina was sitting and a paper ball hits my head as I sit down. I turn around and Nate is sitting behind me! I grab the paper and un ball it. He wrote something on it! 

Tsk tsk tsk Deedee, in trouble on the first day? Who knew you were such a YAPPER!

I roll my eyes and smile. Before writing back

She's so annoying! Plenty of people were talking! She probably is just upset nobody wants to talk to her! 

I hear Nate laugh and he responds back

Fr! She's such a bitch! I bet when she was in 7th grade, she sat by herself  and had no friends!

I laugh and Ms. Beezle looks over before spotting the paper. 

"What is this? Passing notes? Let me see!"

She looks at it and in an angry huff gives me and Nate detentions.

Nate's POV 

Ugh detention on my first day! But is it to bad to be in it with Deedee? She's really funny. And I like her laugh. BUT I'm not saying I like her! That's ridiculous! I like Jenny! Right..?

HEY TO ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS SORRY ITS TEKEN ME SO LONG TO MAKE A CHAPTERR TWO IVE BEEN BUSY BUT I WILL KEEP TRYING TO WRITE MORE!

Big Nate x DeeDeeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara