CHAPTER 22

All he could do was reach out his hand towards the person he cared about, the beating of his wings entered his ears, he could hear the sound of screaming that surrounded him, their were others...nit this person was more important to him than death itself without her...he's nothing, without her...he won't even think what's right or wrong anymore, so he has to save her...but even as he truly to get their faster...she was still so far away...and then he saw it, the pavement down below which caused his eyes to widen as he screamed out for the person...but itwas too late...as the sound of a body hitting the ground hard, blood being spilled, the opening of skin being torn and organs being shown.

He finally landed...and he couldn't breath, the smell entering his nose...the many memories he had surfaced...as he let's out a blood curdling scream.

"It's your fault, Izuku....YOUR FAULT!!"

As he heard his name, he was suddenly grabbed by giant arm and was face to face...with his father, the heat that came from his throat escaped as he let out a hot breath of fire towards Izuku, who only cried.

Eyes opening, breathing heavily as sweat was pouring out from his body as he looked around....only to see that he was in his room.

He couldn't help but sigh as he raises his body from off of the bed while walking towards the full body mirror to see himself, he was tall for his age at 15, with black hair with green highlights and a bit of a blonde streak, his skibrieing the color orange and having a scale like complexion, his eyes being a emerald like color with a hint of brown in them.

He just chuckled as his eyes wandered towards the bed stand that held many photos of those he calls friends, the ones who saw him for who he was...who gave him so much good memories and having a normal school life...well almost normal...and he was glad that he was going to actually graduate from a school instead of being expelled so that's something to be proud of.

He pushed back his hair a bit, since he can't fall back to sleep and the time was still pretty early for him to even go to school...eith one thing on his mind.

He went towards his bedroom window and opened it to let in the cold air with a satisfying look on his face.

And then he jumped out of the window while also grabbing the edge just in time since he was on the 2nd floor of his 2 story house.

With great strength and flexibility, he was able to climb up on top of the roof.

He stretched a bit while staring at the might sky as the stars looked like they dancing with each other.

And then...he closed his eyes, feeling his heart beating, the blood pumping around his body, the heat that came from his throat...as he let out a breath of fire.

His skin was more scale like with his nails being claw like, his hair pushes back and having spiky like style with horns that grew from his forehead as well as his eyes that now being slit like along with his teeth having a sharp like appearance...but there was another change for this young man...two mighty wings were seen that moved up and down that belonged to him and with a smirk, he flew up onto the night sky with no care in the world...this young man...Izuku Xeres Absalom Wu Fan Cassius Draco Draconus....Midoriya, Son of Inko Midoriya...and Belloc King of the Kaijus which makes Izuku the Prince of the Kaijus bit he didn't care about that title...all he cared about was making a life for himself, his mother and his friends.

Chapter End.
Hey guys hope ya enjoy...I would've updated a bit earlier but for some reason the chapter I saved wasn't there so this is a completely different chapter but anyways hope ya enjoy it...even though it feels short and peace out.