Recap: Ch 1-26

~[26/12/2023]

Hello, my lovely readers! Thank you for returning to this book after an 8-month hiatus! I promise to finish this book!

-------------------------------------

1980

Female Lead: Lee Aerin (studies Math)

Her close friends: Kim Namjoon (Math), Kim Jisoo (Health Science), Kim Taehyung (Business)

Her cousin: Park Jimin (business)

Male Lead: Kim Seokjin (origin and past is still a mystery)

All of them are from Incheon City (Seokjin is unknown but everyone thinks he is from Incheon).

Aerin and Namjoon shared the same school and class, with Namjoon having an unrequited high school crush on Aerin. Despite his claims of moving on, his feelings linger deep within.

Aerin's father, Lee Jae Jung, heads the Incheon gang and owns a printing press. He aims to marry Aerin off to a wealthy or politically powerful man.

Jimin, Jisoo, and Taehyung share the same school but are a year behind Aerin and Namjoon. Jimin and Jisoo keep their 7-year relationship secret from their parents. Taehyung leads the Incheon Student Federation at Hanguk College.

Kim Seokjin, a new student, gradually integrates into this friend circle and eventually ends up dating Aerin amidst a rollercoaster of challenges. Aerin faces scolding from her father after a night out, leading to the threat of being pulled out of college and forced into marriage. In a bid to convince Aerin's father, Jimin proposes she marry Seokjin. However, Seokjin mistakenly believes Aerin's father is Lee So Hyun, the Seoul gang leader. He gets on the bad side of Aerin's father - Lee Jae Jung.

He ended up running out of Aerin's house in front of her dad along with Jimin and Taehyung. He got on his bad side. 

--------------------------------------------

2022

In 2022, Aerin experiences vivid dreams of the 1980s, blurring the lines between decades. Everything above from the 1980s is just a dream for Lee Aerin in 2022. Her confusion leads to curiosity when her best friend, Jung Hoseok, also dreams of being a doctor in the 1980s.

In 2022, Aerin experiences an accident and comes across Dr. Min Yoongi, who attends to her with an oddly familiar touch. Simultaneously, another physician, Dr. Jeon Jungkook, looks after Aerin's mother, contributing an intriguing dimension to the developing story.

Aerin has an interview for the contract instructor position at Seoul National University scheduled just a couple of weeks after her accident. Dr. Min provides her with a connection: Lee Byeol, a professor in the Astronomy department at Seoul National University.

Story to be continued...

========================

Please VOTE ⭐, COMMENT & SHARE <3

Borahae 💜