09

"Gracie Findlay stop it's not funny" Jailyn said to the girl who was laughing at her.

"I can't it's so funny that you finally admitted to liking Jack" Gracie said putting her head into the pillow to stop her from laughing.

Jailyn called Gracie over to talk about her feelings for Jack. Gracie & Findlay already knew Jailyn had feelings for Jack but never wanted to admit it. Jailyn tried to get over the fact that she liked Jack since they were kids. But every time she hangs out with him or gets a call or text from him there was always butterflies in her stomach.

"You should tell him" Gracie said with a smirk on her face.

"No I don't want to ruin our friendship" Jailyn said with a worried face.

"You're not going to ruin it. Besides you guys have been goo goo ga ga over each for a long time and it's time you guys start dating" Findlay said.

"Is it that obvious that we like each other?" Jailyn said.

"I saw it from a mile away the first time you introduced me to him" Findlay said sarcastically.

"But I'm afraid of what will happen in the future" Jailyn said thinking of the worst possible outcome of them.

"You have to take risks Jailyn and don't worry me, Livia, & our girl group got your back if he does something wrong" Gracie said reassuring her friend.

"Thx Finn Gracie for being there for me" Jailyn said.

"We know" said the two best friends hugging Jailyn.

𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 🌧️

I'm here

Okay coming
Read at 5:47 p.m.

"Hey" Jailyn said while looking at the cute boy in front of her with flowers & a stuffed bunny.

"Hey you ready to go?" Jack said.

"Ya let's go" Jailyn said.

"Oh here these are for you for your performance on SNL" Jack said handing her the bunny & flowers.

"Jack you are the sweetest" Jailyn said blushing at the boy.

Then the two were off to a restaurant where Jack was finally going to tell Jailyn he likes her .