chapter 6 (Don't know what to call it)

3rd POV
The house was quite, Damian was in his office the others doing their own things while Delilah slept knowing that the dark mana she just ingested will take it's tool on her, she'll be tired and cranky maybe a little emotional but that's all normal and everyone was ready for that.

Down the hall 2 little children were sneaking into Delilahs nursery "Eva what are you doing we're not allowed in here without mom or dad, grandfather will be so mad" a little demon boy said to this younger sister as she pulled him down the hall way "oh come on Dax you know you want to meet the baby

Dax 👇

"I know I do but why don't we ask mom" the boy said kinda scared of his parents wrath "becasue I already did and she said to wait until the baby woke up, but I wanted to just see her" Eva said as the dark purple pastel door came into view " I don'...

"I know I do but why don't we ask mom" the boy said kinda scared of his parents wrath "becasue I already did and she said to wait until the baby woke up, but I wanted to just see her" Eva said as the dark purple pastel door came into view " I don't wanna get in trouble so you go do it" Dax said as he ran back the way they came "ugh stupid brothers,fine i don't need him I'll go see the baby myself" Eva said hyping herself up and walked into the nursery.

Eva's POV
I walked into the babies room trying to not make alot of noise becasue I know that grandfather has the baby monitor in here and will hear me, I make my way over to the black wooded crib leaning over the bars looking my baby Aunt ' I wanna hold her but I can't pick her up' I thought about using my magic but I dont have full control over it yet, against my better judgement I gathered mana in my hand and pointed it twords her just as the door opened revealing mama and I froze but didn't realise I had the baby in the air and I dropped her out if suprise, luckily she fell in ths bed but knocked her head against the railing "Evalynn what in the devil's name are you doing in here" mama yelled as the baby started to cry "I'm sorry mama I just wanted-" "save it little girl, go to your grandfather's study and I'll be there shortly" wait grandfathers study "but what about dad" I got introuble alot I usually go to dad "yeah well this time you did exactly what I told you NOT to, on top of that tried to get your brother introuble and also used your magic on the baby and hurt her, Delilah is also not my full responsibility she's your grandfather's as she's his daughter" I forgot that.
Mama picked up the baby as I walked out of the room and down the hallway and knocked on the door of grandpa's study "come in Evalynn" oh Satan he knows I walk in with my head down and mama walked in without the baby "father theres no blood just a slight bump and maybe a small bruise, but since Delilah is one of your daughters I see it fit that you punish Eva if it's ok with you. Also I did get her to go back to sleep" mom said as she looked at me.

"Evalynn your mother told you not to go into the nursery, it wasn't even her who made that rule it was me" oh Satan im in deep deep trouble "not only did you not listen but you used magic on Delilah, I know you didn't mean any harm but you know the rules" I hated being scolded by grandfather "I just wanted to see her" I mumbled I kept my head down "if it's ok with your mother I've decided on your punishment" already I hope it's just being grounded " you will receive 5 spankings not bare but I will be using a hair brush, you will then loose your magic for a limited amount of time, after you receive your spankings I want you to apologize to your mother for not only disobeying but hurting her little sister and you will go in the corner for 25 minutes, I think you also should be grounded for however long your mother sees fit, do I make myself clear" I tried to stay strong it wasn't the worse punishment I've received but I hate losing my magic I just started to gain control over it " I think 2 weeks or maybe a month should be fine father I'll see when the time comes" mom said as grandfather knodded and motioned me to come over.

I walked slowly over there "the slower you walk the longer this will take, get over here Eva" grandfather said and I made it the rest if the way over and layed me across his lap "you will not move, don't try to cover yourself understood?" "Yes sir" I said as I felt the first spank and I jerked away "Evalynn" mom said "sorry sorry" tears welled up in my eyes, by the 3rd one i was crying but I didn't care move until tbe final 2 were done.

I was done and I apologize to him and mom but i was still sent to tbe corner and a power damper cuff was still placed on my wrist
Cuff👇

 It's made from Holy jade it weakends our powers, I was then taken to my room still sniffling, I kinda wished I just listened to my big brother