7. Truth and guilt 💝

In busan kingdom

Here a beautiful morning come for the luna and alpha not knowing their son isn't with them. With a big smile on his face Jimin got up from the bed. Why not he is happy as his baby finally turned 20 and it's his birthday finally he is gonna choose his mate today not knowing someone already choose him as their mate.

Jimin got up from the bed and went towards bathroom with careful steps. It's still early but today he didn't care after freshing up he went towards kitchen to make his bunny's fav breakfast and his fav cake for his birthday.

Soon after finishing his work he left towards his own room and woke his husband up who instead of waking up pull him above himself careful not to hurt jimin and their baby. And turned their position now hovering over him sniffing his sweet scent.

Jim:-(blushing) yaaaa leave me what are you doing.

Yg:-(snuggling more into his neck) just loving my husband. Are you alright? Where you went today early in the morning when I never let you got of the bed in this condition huh!

Jim:-(stroking his hair) aish don't forget today is bunny's birthday so was preparing his fav breakfast and cake. Now get up I m going to wake ny baby up.

Yg:-(kissing Jimin's forehead) hummm

Saying this yoongi got up from the bed and left from their to get freshup till then jimin took out his clothes and left to wake kook.

He went towards kook's room and enter inside seeing the bedsheet was properly folded like no one slept on it or someone folded it and their was no one their.

He thought maybe kook must be inside bathroom freshing up so he knocked the door but no one reply now he was getting worried and panicking.

He knocked again and again but no one answer so lastly he open the bathroom door but no one was their so he hurriedly mindlink yoongi and sat on the bed crying badly.

Yoongi came their running and hugged Jimin tightly calming him down by releasing his calming pheromones which actually worked a lil bit. He wiped his tears

Jim:-(crying) yoongi please find my baby please yoongi what if something happened to him please

Yg:-(rubbing jimin's back) sush don't cry love we will find kook don't panick you know our kookie is a fighter hmmmm.

Yoongi left jimin and started to sniff the air with his wolf sence which lead him towards the window sniffing kook's faint scent. And he saw their a rope hanging on the window so this means kook sneaked from their last night.

He suddenly left from their to court room and jimin followed him. He call his most trusted person.

??:-(bowing down) alpha (yoongi nodded) is their any prob

Yg:- hobi kook is missing take the army and start searching for him and also get the horse ready we are leaving for deagu kingdom.

Hobi nodded and left from their at fast speed. yoonmin also got ready to leave as soon as possible with yoongi holding jimin who was at the verge of getting panick worrying for kook.

They both left from their hoping their son to br safe where ever he is.

Meanwhile with jinkook

Here inside the room Jin was standing froze and their kook was shocked with wide eyes.

Kook:-(gulped) j-jin hyung

Kook wisper making jin coming back to his sense. He hurriedly went towards him with wide eyes seeing hickeys on cheeks under the lips and neck their wasn't any place left where their was no mark on kook's body. He was getting worried.

Jin:-(worried) Jungkookie you how why are you here? did king force you and bring you here forcefully how can it happen. (But kook's next sentence make him froze with wide eyes)

Kook:-(blanck face) king is my mate hyung. And yes he brought me forcefully but he just himself thinks like this but its only his side of story. (Said in one go)

Silence their was a pin drop silence Jin was froze his place but soon he composed himself and speak

Jin:-(panick) what are you saying kook what about your love didn't you said you love someo~~(cut of by kook)

Kook:- (shout) HYUNG CALM DOWN take a deep breath and listen to me fully. You remember whenever you used to come to our kingdom for some work and I always used to ask you about King (Jin nodded) because I love him hyung from last two years I admire him from far.
When two years back he came to our kingdom to meet appa I saw him for the first time and I was gone hyung. I followed them till appa's office appa knew I m following them he wasn't even able to recognize like he didn't even sensed like someone has following him. Since then I love him hyung whenever he used to visit I always saw him from far my heart always used to beat at a fast pace. I always love him.
That's when I decided I only wanted him. I never wanted mate other then him hyung and moon goddess made me his mate.
Last night I don't know why but I sneaked out I didn't knew that I will meet him but my heart wanted to go to that lake and I went that's when I mindlink you asking about king and you said he went for the hunting in the jungle so i was more happy knowing that may be i will meet him by any chance and i met him their.
When I was taking bath I felt a strong scent which was blowing my mind and Jk screamed mate but i never wanted any mate other than Tae even Jk also wanted only V.
So we didn't turned to see our mate but i got shock when suddenly someone hugged me from back and it was my mate only I struggled to come out even tho I was feeling comfortable in those arms but my mind was only speaking that I only want Tae so I struggling hard but after coming out of the lake he turned me and kissed me I saw his face and I was shocked happy I was having mixed emotions. I didn't kissed back tho as I wanted to act as you know how I m...................................................

(after this you all know what happened who don't know then read from the beginning)

Then he told everything to jin who was listening to him with wide eyes shocked but happy face but they were unaware of someone who listen to everything and left from their with blank face.

Kook:- but hyung why wasn't he able to know that I m his mate why he was saying that he was waiting for his mate from hundred years but now he doesn't want any mate except me. he only wants me why he wasn't able to sense my scent.

Jin:- I m so happy for you kookie and for king also and about your question so I can't tell you that kook. The one who should answer this question is only king

Kook:- okay hyung but king won't let me go home hyung as I told how he get angry of me mentioning about going back. Eomma and appa must be worried for me hyung. Let me mindlink them.

Jin:- FUCK KOOK THEY ARE HERE ONLY IN THE COURT ROOM FOR THIS MATTER ONLY. TO ASK TAE FOR HIS HELP TO FIND THEIR SON (angry voice) AND YOU KNOW JIMIN IS PREGNANT HOW CAN YOU DO THIS WITHOUT THINKING ANYTHING

Kook:-(wide eyes) WHAT! O shit I need to go hyung lets go fast-

Jin:-(stopping kook) wait first eat something or else king will kill me if he get to know you are empty stomach also he will kill me if you go like this without covering your face so let me bring food and a viel for you.

Said making kook nodded his head. Jin hurried left the room to bring food and a viel for kook till then kook started to make his hairs. Soon jin bring food for kook who eat his food fastly leaving half as it is and Jin hurriedly make him wear a viel and both left the room.

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝