Rules

- Don't spam us, we have a life outside of our roleplays. You can tag us every 12 hours.

- We will do NSFW but the roleplay must lead up to that and it cannot be the majority of the roleplay, this is not strictly smut.

- Do not take control of our characters, if you want something to happen then just tell us instead of controlling our characters. We can figure it out together if you speak to us about it.

- Respect our boundaries, if we tell you something makes us uncomfortable that is not an invitation to push us to do the thing.

- If you have ideas please feel free to reach out! We am always open to trying new things, new headcanons, AUs, ships, etc! Don't feel afraid to ask us about any of those things and feel free to suggest things! 

- Communicate with us. I will not know what is going on if you do not tell us. So if there are scenes you want to try, if you need  to be away for an extended period of time, etc. then do not be afraid to tell us!

- We welcome any and all identity headcanons with the exception of making a queer character cishet if they aren't! Outside of that we are open to anything. :)

- We are open to ship suggestions and we will tell you if those ship suggestions make us uncomfortable. 

- We prefer long responses but we will match whatever length you are replying with so don't feel any pressure.

- We will not play any abusive characters if they are a main character, if they are a side character it's fine but not when they're a main character.

- We do not have any triggers but if we plan to include darker and heavier themes throughout the roleplay we prefer if they be discussed with us, as we do not like having those things sprung on us. 

- We don't mind swearing!

- We are a DID system, some of us do not like to roleplay and we will try and let you know if that's the case. Also if you talk to us OOC we will likely sign off our messages with whoever is fronting.

- You are more than welcome to talk to us OOC! We are open to being friends outside of the roleplay!