Koi no Vacance (Vacation of Love)

Ryoga's POV:

He turned to face the blondes creamy skin, resisting the urge to run his fingers up and down that beautiful body. The dark haired vocalist was well aware that they were both naked. And alone. But he had sort of promised the blonde that he wouldn't jump him. Well didn't exactly promise. More like he said he wouldn't. He loved it when he got to see Kouki without his makeup on. Even though the blonde vocalist didn't wear much, Ryoga still preferred it when he wore none. Just like he preferred it when Kouki wore no clothes. Like now. 

"What?" The taller man asked.

Ryoga blinked. He hadn't realised he had been so openly staring. Well there was a lot to stare at. He shook his head and smiled. "Nothing. You're just so beautiful."

Kouki blushed. Wow. He's even beautiful when he blushes. "I'm not beautiful."

"Yes you are." The shorter insisted. "Everything about you is."

To make his point clear, he waded over and kissed the blonde gently on the lips. He smiled into the kiss when Kouki kissed back. Slowly, Ryoga slid his hands up to tangle in the shoulder length blonde hair. Their bodies slid together slickly in the water, creating a delicious friction. Slowly the dark haired man pushed the other up against a rock, pinning Kouki underneath his heavier body. Their kissing intensified. Tongues slowly, and cautiously slipped into each others mouths and delicately touched the sensitive nerves inside.

"Oh god..." Kouki mumbled into his mouth.

Hands found and gripped his shoulders, nails digging into the soft flesh. Sparks ignited in his groin area when his hips met the blondes. Now it was his turn to curse.

"Oh fuck..." Ryoga panted and looked into the others brown eyes.

"I thought you said you wouldn't jump me." Kouki smiled. 

The brunette laughed. "I tried. You're just too damn irresistible."

Ryoga smiled and brought his mouth back to the other's. The blonde eagerly kissed him back. Hands slid around his back and pulled him closer, if it were possible to get any closer. He stood between those delicate thighs, and gently gripped them. Kouki moaned and flicked his legs around him. The dark haired vocalist gasped and rested his upper body against the blonde. The closeness of the other was stirring a deep fire in him. Wandering hands found a perfect backside. The taller man arching his back when a finger ran along his secret crevice. Hungry lips bruised his own, teeth bit his sensitive lips, tugging and pulling as the fire consumed both of them. Ryoga kissed down the blondes chin, his tongue darting out to tease the metal piercing on his new lovers chin. 

"Ryg..." Kouki moaned, arching his body up to his touch. 

Still tracing the secrets of the blonde, he went one step further and slowly pushed a finger inside. Now he knew that there was no turning back. He had already violated the unspoken boundary of their friendship. He had to continue. Hell. He desperately wanted to continue.

"Oh... Ugh... Nmm..."

Wriggling it, he felt the warm slick insides of the blonde vocalist. Slowly he began to stretch the other man, pushing his finger against those walls that were so foreign to him, the walls that he hoped to get to know better. The water aided him in stretching and making those walls slick. The only thoughts that were going through his head were that he wanted desperately to make love to the beautiful man with the amazing thighs, who was around him and against him. Kouki gently placed kisses up and down his neck. Ryoga slipped another finger inside. Nails dug into his back. Pants from plush lips were loud in his ear. Scissoring his fingers, earned him a low moan that sent his to ripple with a delicious shiver. The blondes insides were becoming more slick and stretched by the minute, and Kouki began rocking himself against those fingers as a third was added, overly eager for what was to come.

"Ryg... I n-need you..." The blonde moaned.

Ryoga captured his lovers lips, before turning the blonde around and sliding into that warmth and very wet hole. Gazing down he saw the long body of Kouki leaning over one of the rocks, white knuckles gripping the rough surface. He slid out almost fully, and groaned, tilting his head to the sky. There was not a cloud in the sky. It was blue and perfect. Perfect like Kouki. He pushed back in, feeling the universe fall around him, enclose around him. Right now the other vocalist was the only thing in the world. There was nothing else. They were the only two in this space, in this world. Only they existed. He held the creamy skin against him as he moved in and out of the perfect body underneath him. The sloshing of water, pants and moans took over the quiet sounds of nature. Continuing his slow and steady thrusts, Ryoga leaned down and kissed up the blondes back and neck.

"T-to-uch me..." Kouki managed to gasp.

The dark haired vocalist reached around and fondled his lover, feeling his silky skin slide through his hand. Ryoga gradually began to pull Kouki to his release. The blonde started to shake underneath him, muscles tensing and clenching. A few hits angled to his prostate gave him the final push. White spurts mingled around them in the water. Ryoga had to support them both as Kouki's arms gave out and the blonde half collapsed on top of the rock. It wasn't long before he followed his lover, releasing his seed inside the man he had now given so much love to. As he lay on top of the other rhythmically panting man, he pondered over how he could have possibly missed these feelings that lay towards the blonde. He angled his head and kissed Kouki on the cheek. The blonde tilted his head sidewards and stole a kiss on the mouth. Their tongues teasing each other as they began another steady make out session. Ryoga pulled out so Kouki could roll over. Both gasped at the feeling of loosing the other. 

"Ryg..." Kouki breathed, as he held his face.

"Yes?" Ryoga replied, nuzzling the delicate hand. 

"I-i..." Kouki began. "I think..."

But they were interrupted by the sound of very familiar voices heading their way.

*A/N: Haven't updated this story in forever! But now I have plenty of time to update all my stories :D! I'm going to leave this chapter here on a cliff hanger, because I don't want to give away too much of what is going to happen next. - filth*