Chapter 3

Yoonseo and Jungwon sat on the sidelines of the bustling hall, where students engaged in various activities. The rhythmic sound of dancing and the hum of conversations surrounded them. Yoonseo couldn't resist stealing glances at Kyungjun and his friends, observing the dynamics within the group.

Jungwon: "Yoonseo, seriously, you're practically sending Kyungjun a telepathic love message with those glances."

Yoonseo: (blushing) "I am not! I'm just... observing."

Jungwon: "Observing? Sure, let's call it that. But you've got to admit, it's a bit obvious."

Yoonseo: "Well, it's not like he's looking back."

Jungwon: "Maybe he would if you weren't so transparent about it. And look, Somi is practically throwing herself at him."

Yoonseo: (feigning disinterest) "Good for her."

Amidst the activities, Somi persistently sought Kyungjun's attention, but he remained indifferent, choosing to ignore her advances. Yoonseo, secretly pleased by his lack of interest in Somi, felt a twinge of jealousy when Kyungjun agreed to take pictures with her. Jungwon, noticing Yoonseo's reactions, advised her to be less obvious about her feelings.

(As Somi tried to get Kyungjun's attention for a photo, Yoonseo's jealousy bubbled beneath the surface.)

Jungwon: "Okay, seriously, you need to tone it down. You're practically glaring at them."

Yoonseo: (rolling her eyes) "I am not glaring. Just observing with intensity."

Jungwon: (smirking) "Whatever you say."

Brushing off Jungwon's comment, Yoonseo continued to sneak glances at Kyungjun. Junhee and Seeun approached them, catching Yoonseo's eyes still fixed on Kyungjun. They playfully teased her about her crush, encouraging her to confess her feelings. Yoonseo resisted, expressing her fear of potential rejection.

(Junhee and Seeun approached, catching Yoonseo still staring at Kyungjun.)

Junhee: "Yoonseo, what's going on? Still daydreaming about Kyungjun?."

Seeun: "Just confess already. The tension is killing us."

Yoonseo: "Confessing is easy for you to say. What if he rejects me?."

Seeun countered, asking how Yoonseo could be sure of Kyungjun's response without trying. Yoonseo replied that this uncertainty was precisely why she hesitated. She pleaded with her friends not to disclose her secret to Kyungjun, emphasizing that only the three of them knew about it.

Seeun: "How will you ever know if you don't try?."

Yoonseo: (hesitant) "I just don't want things to get awkward."

Seeun: "Trust me, it's more awkward not knowing. You should tell him."

Yoonseo: (pleading) "Promise you won't tell him. Only you, Jungwon, and Junhee know."

Junhee: "Our lips are sealed, but you're missing out on a chance here."

As the conversation continued, Nahee observed from a distance, silently holding Yoonseo's secret close.

The teacher approached Kyungjun, briefly informing him of the need for students to remain in their school uniforms as another class was expected to visit. Before leaving, the teacher assigned Somi to assist Kyungjun with this task. Somi nodded in acknowledgment, and as the teacher walked away, she joined Kyungjun's side.

Teacher: "Kyungjun, I need you to inform your classmates to keep wearing their school uniforms. Another class is visiting soon."

Kyungjun: (Nodding) "Got it."