13

Shuffling through the papers, I was reading some documents as my eyes landed on the table clock

Shuffling through the papers, I was reading some documents as my eyes landed on the table clock. A sigh escaped my mouth as I waited for her. Soon enough I heard a knock on my door as Mr Choi walked in.

"Sir, she's here"

I let out a tired sigh before giving him a nod.

"Send her in"

He bowed before walking out. And just as he walked out, the door got swung open as a high pitched voice reached my ear, causing me to rolled my eyes.

"Jungkook, I missed you baby" Nora. It was her. My eyes landed on her clothes as I licked my lips. I faked a smile as I stood up and walked up to her and she basically threw herself on me.

"OMG baby, I missed you so much. You literally disappeared after that day" She stated in her very high pitched voice, doing a pout later.

"Nora, don't forget why you're here" I pulled out from the hug before fixing my tie.

"Yeah, yea, I know" She nodded as she took out a file and handed it over to me.

Yang Nora, daughter of Mr Yang, my business partner. Well, I already knrw Nora because we have fucked, twice.

And I didn't had any idea about who her father is, until I saw her with Mr Yang in a party. She's good in bed, but was soo clingy. And I don't like clingy shits. For god's sake, we only fucked twice and her delusional ass was already assuming me as her boyfriend.

But the worst part is I can't do anything in that. Just because of his dad, we're doing this very important project together, where I've already put my millions of dollar on line and I ain't got no intention of sinking my money.

I read the documents before signing it. Closing the file, I glanced at Nora, who was standing infront of me, with a mischievous grin.

I ignored that and pushed the file forward, towards her.

"I've read the papers and signed. I'll tell Mr Choi to set a meeting with Mr Yang. So your work is done, you should go now" I stated without looking at her.

"If I'm being honest here, I will not leave until I do something" She responded, walking closer to me and I knew what was coming.

"And what would that be?" I questioned, looking at her.

"You" Her seductive tone with that smirk of hers was making it hard.

Her skirt was very tight on to her body, making it harder for me to look away.

"You really want me to fuck you, right here. Don't you?" I let out an amuse chuckle making her quick nod.

Such a desperate bitch.

"We are not going to fuck in my office Nora. So you may leave" I responded coldly going back to my work. But she got me startled by sitting on my lap.

"Nora, get up immediately" I grabbed her waist to pull her up but she held onto my hand to press herself down, causing me to groaned.