Abyss

"Alexander?" I said confused.

"Wahhh! It's the monster!"

It's body contorted in a disturbing way. It immediately fixed itself. I pulled out my blade.

"I'll kill you for treassssssooon." The Monster spouted.

It charged toward me. It slashed at me I could barely react. It sent a barrage of slashes at me. It was so much faster all I could do was block. There was no opening.

"Banshee, get out of the way!" I cried.

She flew off away from the fight. I attempted to parry but it quickly recovered and slashed my arm but I managed to move it enough to not get it chopped off, but it was still deep. I blasted the Monster back with wind to recover myself.

It formed a ghost like arm from its right side. It lifted its arm. I couldn't move. I was flung into a pillar. I couldn't move I was stuck. My body hurts.

"Astro!" Banshee cried. I could see her fly up to the Monster and kicked it. It turned and glared at her. 

"Eek! I'm sorry!" She backed away with tears in her eyes.

He let me down dragging his sword towards Banshee.

"For the Abyssssss Queeeeen. For the Abyssssss Kingdooom. She who makes us immortal. She who gives us purpose." He raised his sword.

I got up despite my wound. I charged at him and focused my magic into my palm. "Hands of my friend!" I pushed him with air magic sending him flying into a wall and down into the endless cavern.

I fell onto the ground.

"Are you.. Ok?" I asked.

"Never mind me! What about you?" She replied.

"I'm fine." I said before passing out.

I reawaked in a castle. Overlooking the entire Sun Kingdom. 

"Isn't it beautiful?" Athena said.

"Mhm." I replied.

"It's a shame we'll have to leave it behind."

"It's not Father's fault. The Moon Kingdom keeps wanting war. Our family has to keep us safe."

"I know. Being the heir is stressful. Big brother has to stay to fight. Hopefully we'll see him again."

"I know we will Sis. He's the world's best knight."

There was a long pause.

"Astro."

"Yes?"

Another pause.

"If we get separated. Will you find me?"

"Of course. 'Sides if I lose you big bro would kill me."

She chuckled.

"Promise?" She stuck her pinky out.

"Promise." I grabbed her pinky with mine.

I woke up. It was a dream or a memory. 

I found myself in a tent. I had bandages around my arm. Banshee was sleeping in a chair looking after me.

There was a table with lots of things sitting around including potions and books.

A woman walked in. She had glasses and a white coat on. She had gold eyes and black hair. She had deer ears poking out of the side of her hair. Her skin was brown.

"Ah! Your awake." She rushed out of the tent. I sat up and a man came in the tent wearing a fur coat. He had gold eyes too and black hair also.

"Well look who's up." He said.