𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘭 -p4

your bikini ::

it was late when we had gotten back from tbe walters

it was late when we had gotten back from tbe walters. I couldnt sleep and it was 12 oclock on the dot.
i went up to my room and got my bikini , folding the rest of my clothes back into my draw.
i walked down to the pool towel in hand avoiding the creeks of the halway. the pool was cold sending an eltric feeling running down my body as i walked down the steps. it was a feeling i hadnt felt in a while. it was freezing in england and you could barely get heat in the the summer and if you did it would packed with people like an evacuation scene. i always enjoyed the pool more at night when i was here.
-
i was lifting my head up from the surface when i saw a blurry figure sat at the pool side as i tried to open my eyes. i wipped my hair back as i saw a very shirtless cole infront of me. " hello princess" he smirked , smoking what i guessed was an illegal substance in his hand. "seriously cole" i said coming to the shallow end revealing my figure as i could stood up infront of him.
" what , you know this is the only place i can do it without getting caught" he said staring at my wet body glisten with the water drops trickling down me.
" my eyes are here cole" staring into his eyes as he looks up from my body to my eyes.
" want some?" he muttered as i came and stood infront of him taking it from his mouth putting it mine inhalling as much as i could. he kept his eyes darted on my face as i inhalled and did tricks with my mouth.
He slid himself into the pool walking towards me slowly , towering over me as he stood broad. he places the but in his mouth drawing the smoke and signalled for me to take it. i opened my mouth as he blew the smoking into it , feeling his breathe trickle on my skin nose to nose just centimetres away from his lips. i inhaled the smoke and smirked. I backed away a little in the suspence of it,"your harrys bestfriend cole." my words slurring the more nervous i got.
he backed away a little sitting on the shalow step as i swam not touching the floor.
" how are you" i gulped , the tension building over silence.
"keeping up, you know how it is" he stayed silent, both knowing not to bring up the accident.
"anway what about you , i heard about your accident i hope your okay" he muttered unsure if what hes saying was okay.
" umm no yea im good" i gulped getting flashbacks, " i should be getting in its getting late" i started to walk out of the pool walking over to my pool lounger. he grapped my wrist , turning around as he did it. " it will get easier char" he looked into my eyes just a face away from eachother. he smiled walking away, towel in hand and got in his car.

i went and got in the steam filled bathroom showering running , pounding the floor. he is my brothers bestfriend , hes known me since i was in a diaper. as i stepped in the shower , the heat stinging my skin , i closed my eyes all i
thought about , all i could think about was cole.