Chapter 01; A Rabbit's Morning

I woke up, stretched and looked at my clock. My alarm hasn't been ringing yet. I wore my glasses and got up from my bed. While rubbing my eyes, I entered my washroom and got ready for school. I went downstairs, my mom looked at me, smiled and said you got up early again my early bird. I smiled back at her.

"Good Morning," I said. She replied "Good morning" in a sweet tone.

"Yesterday, you weren't home all day and I went to bed early. So how was your test? Did you got selected?" she asked. I looked up to her and proceeded to chat with her. We were laughing and chit chatting when my father got out of his room. "Who are you talking to right now?" he asked, terrified.

"Mo-" my heart sank.

I grabbed my backpack from the couch feeling dizzy.

"stop. Won't you have breakfast?" my father asked.

"NO." I replied and left.

Walking and taking the same route to school. I'm bored of my life. All of my friends have exciting things happening in their life. It has been 2 years since my mom passed. I still haven't recovered either. I moved on..... i see her sometimes and feel that she's standing in front of me and communicating with me until something hits and i realize and come back to reality. I overthink a lot and while overthinking I switch to daydreaming where i'm happy with either my mom or my favorite celebrity. I was thinking too much in my head that I didn't realize I was entering my classroom.

The class was empty except there were two people sitting in the last seat of the last row. They were arguing about something. "Soobin, look Beomgyu is attacking me again."

"I can't say anything to him, Yeonjun," I chuckled. Beomgyu is always annoying, it's his love language. On the other hand,Yeonjun straight up hits him if he keeps on annoying him.

I sat on the second last seat in front of Yeonjun. "Soobin, did you passed the test?'' Yeonjun asked.

"How would I know? when the teacher is gonna announce today during the class and you also know it." I stated.

"yeah but I think you've got some privileges because you are a "good" student." He said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes and turned back to my table. Yeonjun is really mean sometimes. I don't get why he's sometimes nice.

The bell rang and all the students came in. Our teacher entered and after 5 mins Kai and Terry also entered. The teacher looked disappointed but didn't say anything because Kai is a foreigner. The girls started whispering. They always talk about Terry and Kai's visuals. They like these two a lot on the other hand they hate me i don't know why. They think I may be rude because I'm introverted and never agree to hangout with anybody, especially girls. Kai is really good at flirting and so is Yeonjun, Terry always impresses everybody with his talent which includes his magic tricks and also his smartness. Beomgyu is not interested in girls. He already admitted it but the girls really like him because he's really fun. I'm just lonely and I can't relate with them.

Terry and Kai greeted us and sat in front of me. Terry and Kai sit together and Beomgyu and Yeonjun sit together. Younjun never wanted to sit with Beomgyu in the first place, beomgyu kept on insisting but the only reason yeonjun agreed was because somebody named Beom Jun used to be in his middle school and his friend; Beomgyu reminded yeonjun about him.

Teacher cleared his throat and proceeded to announce the names of those who passed the test.

"Soobin and Yeonjun. That's a tie." "this bitch" I heard a voice behind me. It was Yeonjun.

I was ordered to conduct another test, this time between you two but since we are running out of time so you guys have to compromise and work together" the teacher stated.

"But every year there's always one student working on it and I want to be the only one this year, I've worked so hard for this. Why don't you take another test?" Yeonjun asked.

The teacher sighed and said " too bad i already asked principle and he approved now open your damn book Yeonjun"

The teacher grabbed a paper and came to me "Guys you all know well that if your group doesn't perform better in the upcoming event, your club will be eliminated because there's no progress.'' He said it to the five of us. We formed this club a long time ago. Our school is the driest school. There was no music club before. We formed it and it somehow really helped me to get over my past traumas. On top of that I met these four dumb asses my friends and i love them, we were always there for each other. "You guys should accept our proposal of aligning with the dancer or performer club whatever the name is." the teacher said.

"never." Yeonjun said. "There are girls in that group. They scary, "Beomgyu said.

"that would be embarrassing to join them. I mean just to save our club and then ruin our image?"Terry said.

"I heard their leader is very scary." Kai added.

The teacher then handed the paper to me and said. " I hope you take my advice into consideration. I'll leave it up to you because you are the leader." the teacher advised me.

I looked at the paper and it was about the performer club's performance, achievements and leader.

I was reading his name; Park seon- yeonjun snatched it from my hand. "Let's go losers, it's time for lunch" he said and got up.

Oh! damn you yeonjun.