Episode 1: City of Miracle, Chapter 5: Party and plans

The Madrigal family were shock to see Alma hugging with Margarita and her friends, "Mama, you know them?" Julieta ask her as Alma wipe her tear from her eyes.

"Yes, this is my friends. The ones that I told you three when you were little?" Alma explain, Julieta, Bruno and Pepa tries to recall in their mind about their childhood. But then Leba remembers as she say "Oh, wait I remember now. Just hang in there, I'll be back in a quick as I can!" He ran in a quick speed, for a minute that they waited until Leba came back with the photo that he stumble before the party began.

"These people are unfamiliar to me, but I realize these two." Leba explained as he gave the photo to his mother and her siblings; which they look at the photo and where Leba pointed at.

"Oh my, it's ma and our pa!" Julieta gasp as Pepa and Bruno recognize them, Alma smiles as she looks at the photo. "Oh, this photo was taken on the day before you three were born." Margarita smile "Alma and Pedro were proud that they are going to be parents to the three of you." The triple felt heartwarming, but then Margarita's smile fade as she said. "But before we get a chance to meet you. Everything changes, since....." They realizes what they meant, 

Margarita and her friends thought of the sound of screaming, flames burning and rumbling, 

But then Alma places her hand on Margarita's  shoulder in comforts "It's alright, what matters that you survive and so did me and my family; although we lost Pedro. We always have each other." Margarita and the others smiles, as well to the Madrigal family.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Night have came and the party was going great, Alma was having a good and quality heartwarming times of reunion and catching up.

Julieta and her husband watch as well Bruno and Pepa, "I'm happy for mama, she use to  tell us how she and pa have many friends. See them reunited, really warm my heart." Julieta said to her husband, Felix was dancing with his daughter and her fiancé.

Antonio was showing the kids his gift, by talking to their pets; which they are impress. Camilo was showing his shapeshifter skill to the kids and they are amazes as Camilo shape shift into them. Isabela was showing up her exotic plants to everyone and they were amazes. 

"I know that this is the beginning," Agustin smile as Julieta cuddle with him, "Yes, Mi amor. I know that Mirabel will be thrilled of the places that we find that'll make her happy." He nod in agreement,  "Yes, Mirabel will..." But then he notices Mirabel wasn't in the crowd, he turns to see Leba is enjoying the food with Ainneda. "Leba, have you seen your sister?" He ask as Leba shallow his food and replies "Um, no! I haven't seen her at all!" 

Julieta started to suspend his behavior; which he shows nervously. Then she see his eyes look up for a bit and back to her, she looks where he was looking and sees Mirabel with Bernardino on the second floor balcony; getting along with each other. "So I see," She smiles as Agustin sees the same thing, "Hmmmm..." He thought in a stern look, Ainneda whisper as she berated him "You could've told them that she is in Ava's room.", "I was eating this is delicious meal." Leba replied as Ainneda roll her eyes and left him.

On the second floor balcony, Mirabel and Bernardino were exchanging stories and laughter.

"Wait, you did what?" She ask as Bernardino explain "I once did attend to do a front kick at the goal but it miss and hits old man Gabriel's window and boy was he mad, we have to high tail it out of there. But I end up getting in trouble after he seen my face and I have to clean his house as punishment." Mirabel giggle as Bernardino smile and blushing, "Wow, I never mean someone who lives in the mountainside is so interesting of this place.I, personally want to see what's behind the mountains and see a small town in it."