SPIDER

It was late into the night and you and Onew were fast asleep.

You felt something crawl on your cheek and wiped it away. You slightly opened your eyes to see what the thing was. Your eyes widened and you screamed. Onew’s eyes snapped open and he sat up. You ran out of bed and without thinking, went into his bed.

“ what’s wrong?!” Onew asked

“Spider!”

“…What?”

“There’s a big spider on my bed! It crawled on my cheek!” you put a hand on your cheek and looked at him with an upset expression.

Onew stood up and walked over to the bed where the spider was crawling over your pillow. In one swift movement, he had flung it out the window. “Better?” Onew asked.

You nodded, “Thank you.” You were about to climb back into bed when you noticed another spider by your pillow. You stared at it in horror.

“What?” Onew followed your gaze. *I would let her sleep with me but what if I bite her?* Quickly, he sniffed your hair but didn’t feel an urge to rip your throat out and drink your blood.

Onew scooted over, “You can sleep here.”

You looked at him, “Are you sure?”

Onew nodded.

You glanced at the spider on your bed then climbed into his bed. You lay your head in his extra pillow and closed your eyes.

Onew took a couple breaths to calm his senses down. He stopped when he noticed that you had already fallen asleep. And you looked perfectly angelic. Onew had no wish to disturb you at all.

He softly smiled, pulled the covers over you, and fell asleep *I guess I’ll get rid of her bed tomorrow.*