xx

The sun was blazing high in the sky, casting a golden glow over the sandy shores of the Outer Banks

The sun was blazing high in the sky, casting a golden glow over the sandy shores of the Outer Banks. Layla Cameron, with her long, wind-tousled blonde hair and mischievous glint in her eyes, strolled along the beach searching for her friends.The only persons that could make her day better.
And suddenly there was Kiara, the fierce and loyal friend, with her untamed curls and a heart as boundless as the ocean. John B the charismatic leader of their tight-knit group and a father figure to all, who had lost his father a few days ago.
Then there was Pope, the thinking head of the group and the smartest guy the group knows. And, of course, JJ Maybank, a whirlwind of emotions who only thinks about having fun and surfing.
Layla's presence added a new dynamic to the group, a balance between kook and pogues, the two classes that divided the Outer Banks into two camps.
She was a rebellious spirit who loves tanning and seashells, with a perfect life and family, or so she seemed to be.
Also she was Sarah's twin sister, but you wouldn't guess it by the way they barely exchanged words.
Sarah on the other hand was very different from her twin. She is a very social person, who always has a smile on her face and only cares about herself. So I guess that's why she couldn't understand Layla's behavior.

They were like opposite tides, pulling away from each other with every passing day. And just looking at that could see that their family is not perfect.

 And just looking at that could see that their family is not perfect

Hey, I hope you guys like my story.
Thank you so much for reading 💓