13.12.2023

(Just wanna say, Same incident with the video right here, so I will add the video later, for now only the link :3)

(Insta: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0zgPeitHZU/?igsh=MXV6YjVyc21xNzVxMw==
YouTube: https://youtu.be/kpG9fdl2ONo?si=aYDu2z3i4htHj0C1
)

To my RO5EY girlies <33
I can't believe we debuted already 1 year ago, it feels like it was yesterday! But it also feels like we know each other since years, it's crazy!
I'm so happy I joined DE and R5Y and was able to meet and get closer to y'all!
Everyone of you quickly became really important for me and RO5EY feels like a family now
Even tho not all memories are happy and great, I still loved this year with you, and I will never forget all the happy and funny memories we created together! (@shu_vibess still remember muahaha at like 2am 🥹)
I Hope we will stay together for a long time and maybe even meet in rl someday!
I also wanna say, that I'm proud of y'all, everyone of us improved so much this year, and I'm so glad we're still together, even after all the hard times we went through!
Y'all are one of the sweetest, strongest, funniest, kindest, most amazing, prettiest, best, talented (and so much more) persons I know and I'm so thankful for all 4 of you!
I love you RO5EY and happy 1st anniversary! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

_taetaelien_ shu_vibess Milouluvs -summerxcherry-

To ORCH1DY ❤️
I'm soooo thankful for all the support and love we recieved by ORCH1DYs, we hope we will make you proud and enjoy future songs/comebacks! It's crazy that we actually have Fanpages about us, I would have never imagined this when we first debuted, but I'm really grateful for that, it means a lot to me and I'm sure also to the other members!
Love you so much <333

(Special thanks to _soyyaaaa_ for the amazing stuff book about us ❤️❤️❤️
Edit (27.12.2023): And I just discovered ro5eyfanpage so even tho your a very new Fanpage,  I already wanna say thank you ❤️)

And last but not least, to Diana/Diamond Entertainment ❤️
Thank you so much for everything ❤️
Without you, RO5EY wouldn't exist, I would maybe never got so close with the others and I maybe wouldn't even be in kca without you, so I have to thank you a lot!
Even tho you went through a lot of hard times since you opened Diamond Ent, you always came back, wrote great songs for us and many more things!
You're doing so much for us, so we hope we won't disappoint you and we can make you proud ❤️
You're an amazing person and again, thank you for everything and I hope we will have a long journey together!