SINGLE MOTHER....

"Mom Mom whele ish my milkuuuuu"???asked a half and three years old girl while sitting on her baby chair ,her hair was in two pony which was looking so cute on her ,she was in her night pajama ,.....you smile while turning towards her and placed the bottle of milk in front of her which she immediately held and gulped it down, you smile seeing your daughter gulping the milk...

My baby....

Saying that you came closer to her cheeks and placed a kiss on her cheeks before rushing towards your daughter's room and brought her dress and stuff with you ,taking her drinking figure into your arms you laid her down on the comfy mattress and started changing her dress, she whine while drinking the milk making you chuckle and you made her wear her little shoes.....

Now let's go to nonu ...hmm..

Saying that you look at yourself into the mirror and took your bag and your daughter 's bag before going out of the apartment and locked it ,....

Mama you know yeshtalday me and nannu eat tootie, she made it and wash tashty...

You smile at her baby language before nodding your head while heading towards the apartment which was just two door away from your,

You rang the bell while your daughter clap her hand together in excitement...

After sometimes the door opened revealing a young handsome man in black loose t-shirt and grey pajama ,his hair was quite messy which was looking cute... he smile showing his boxy smile and your daughter jumped in her arms ...

TaeTae.......

Ohh my Meeshu baby ....

Saying that he kissed her cheeks making her giggle, she was sucking the empty milk bottle making you glare at her while stopping her to do that ....

No baby it's bad manner hmm..

......The man smile while looking at your daughter and then turned towards you making your heart skipped a bit like always, you smile too.

Yn come inside Mom is in kitchen....

You smile shaking your head .....

No no Taehyung actually today I have to leave early some client are coming from overseas and I have to attend them ....

He smile and was going to say something but your daughter interrupted in between

Mamma peswss come a ,we will play game with Taetae ...

No My meeshu mamma need to go but I promise I will come early and will play game okay , now buy let mamma give you a safe kiss hmm...

Saying that you kissed her cheeks while she held your cheeks in her little palm and kissed your forehead which made your heart warp up .

Mamma give Taetae his safe kishh and Taetae you also kishh mumma

As she said those words your cheeks gotten red while Taehyung was already red ,you look up at him who was already shying while looking at you ,...meeshu whine while saying that ahh it's not her first time is for asking it, she always do. ....

No mamma's baby I am getting late hmm ??

You tried to make her understand that but she look at you and than at Taehyung who was looking nervous like you

Taetae peww ,mumma

She whine asking for it and you sigh heavily before nodding your head and came closer to Taehyung who was looking at you with blinking eyes, Meesho's eyes sparkle ,gulping hard you tiptoe and held him by his arms ,Taehyung automatically bend down and you leaned towards his face making him feel goosebumps and butterflies in his stomach, Taehyung closed his eyes when your breath hitted on face and a jingle rushed inside his veins when your soft cotton like lips came in a contact with his cheeks ,his grip around meeshu tighten being nervous, you were closing your eyes and felt like kissing something most feathery thing ever ,his cheeks were soft ....kissing his cheeks you moved back and looked away, he lick his lips with red cheeks trying hard not to make it obvious but failed badly .